Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
baxtard

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hi -- Fernando from NYC here.
F-1 nuts on every tiny details, avid F-1 collector.

nic08

hi

Im nic08, I'm new in the formula one, starting to research some facts about formula one. I ask a lot about f1 cars, because I'm curious with it. can you help me to fill my knowledge?

Fozzie

Pleased to meet you all.

I've been on the forums a few weeks now but wanted to introduce myself and clear up some confusion about who I am and my relationship to Reckoner.

I hold a position of some responsibility with one of the teams in the paddock and have done for 3 years now. I'm sure you will understand that the NDA I signed when I took my job prevents me from saying which team but rest assured I am down what we in the paddock call 'the business end' of the pitlane. Where the TV cameras and celebrities usually are.

Reckoner is a long time friend and colleague of mine, I'll leave it up to him if he wants to say more than that.

MV Owner

Hi All,

Im a fan of F1, a big hello to all on the forum!

Cheers

MV

Cenzo

Hello everyone.
I'm Cenzo, from Italy

massafact

Good afternoon,

My names Alistair, reside in the UK, work as a Web Developer in London, and also run a side project which is https://www.fantasysportgp.com which takes up a lot of my time.

Rooting for Haas this year coming year! and of course Hamilton. Although i feel that the Ferraris will be quicker this year.

rianna

Hi. I'm a huge fan of F1, so glad I found this forum.

Manu_Forti

Found the forum a few weeks ago, found it informative and decided to make an account. Been watching F1 since going to my first live race with the old man at Silverstone in 1988. Been a McLaren fan ever since.

Looking forward to getting involved a bit more.
"In times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" .. George Orwell

flickerf1

Hello, my name is Alex!

I'm 14 y/o; I've been watching F1 since 2012, with my first race being the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. I'm very interested in how the cars of this new V6 turbo era operate and I'm very curious so expect a lot of questions from me! I look forward to learning more about F1 from all of you here. :D
The Wicked + The Divine.

xyz
xyz

Hi All,

My name is Jack, I'm an engineering student and happy to contribute where I can.

RacecarScience

Hello Everybody, I am new here!

Not to the motorsport world though. I am a mechanical engineer (5 year degree) by Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena (Spain) and motorsport engineer MSc by Oxford Brookes University.

I work as Vehicle Dynamics Engineer for an independent consultancy in the UK, doing vehicle dynamics analysis (with in-house built software to which I have significantly contributed) for many different cars competing in different series, ranging from historic racing to modern Time Attack. I also lecture Motorsport Vehicle Performance to 3rd year Motorsport Engineering students at Oxford Brookes University.

I hope my contribution to the forum adds value to you and also hope to learn and share knowledge with all of you!

All the best, and talk shortly! :mrgreen:
IF is a very long word in Formula One; in fact, IF is F1 spelled backwards. -Murray Walker

Martin_F

I everyone, I'm the latest new guy here...
Born Austria, but live in the US now. Got into Formula 1 when I was a kid, rooting for Damon Hill and the Williams team.
Been getting into it more again now with the current turbo era after not watching too much in the early 2000s.

I've been reading on here for a few years now and decided to finally get in on the action and register.

Hope my boys at Williams are going to have a great season again this year!

Nickt9999

Lurker here....

Mclaren and Button fan

GoodYearGrip

Afternoon everyone,

Canadian living in Germany, not too far away from Hockenheim. Hope to be there again this year.
Love the sport in all of its intricacies...being watching (live and on TV) it for about 40 years now. Great forum =D>

All the best,
GyG
If you're never over eight-tenths or whatever, because you're thinking about a shunt, you're not going as quick as you can. And if you're not doing that, you're not a racing driver

Gilles Villeneuve

joseph156

Hello from Sydney Australia

Hello from Australia

A sometime lurker and decided to join

As well being an Italian car tragic I am a F1 tragic. Been following it since I was 15.............some 40 years ago :oops:

I am a mechanical engineer by profession hence my particular interest in this forum

No prizes in guessing I am a Ferrari fan

EDIT: I am regular visitor to the Australian GP and have a plan with Ms156 to visit the major F1 GP's around the world . So far we have done;

Monza,

Singapore ,

Montreal,

Next Up Malaysia !!