2016 Haas F1 Team - Ferrari

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Manoah2u

2016 Haas F1 Team - Ferrari

Team: Haas F1 Team
Base: Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States (Main) & Banbury, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom (Euro)
Team principal: Gene Haas, Günther Steiner
Technical director(s): Rob Taylor, Ben Agathangelou

Race drivers: 8 Image Romain Grosjean & 21 Image Esteban Guittérez

Test drivers : ????

Chassis: ????
Engine: Ferrari V6 Turbo

2015 position: None, NEW TEAM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is to discuss the 2016 Haas F1 TEAM
Discussion about the pre-launch 2016 Haas F1 CAR: CLICK HERE
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

FW17

Re: 2016 Haas F1 Team - Ferrari

F1NAC

Practicing pitstop with showcar (Marussia from 2013)

Manoah2u

hmm, good excersize if they can manage to do so on a slippery [waxed] floor.

glad to finally see some actual preparations, i've made it no secret i have huge doubts on this foray but i'm pleasantly being surprised by seeing proof of actual work, not jut excistance.

If the FIA entry list is published for 2016 and i'm seeing the car reveal and a pre-season test participation i'll embrace this team to the fullest.
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

OneAlex

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/34954163

A good (6 minute) interview with Haas with footage of their Nascar team, and talking about "making things vs wanting to race".

One quote I like on the prospects of them ever winning the constructor's championship: "Well, we started with Nascar way in the back, and we did that for a lot of years, you've got to pay your dues I guess, and I think that's the same thing in Formula 1".

Seems refreshingly grounded, particularly after the year we've had with RB demanding success.

giantfan10

the 2016 Haas F1 team will be Ferrari yellow : )
Haas F1 is likely to run a yellow Ferrari-inspired livery during its debut season in Formula 1 next year, but Gene Haas has denied his outfit will a “B-team” for the Scuderia.
Speculation in the Italian newspaper, Gazzetta dello Sport, suggests that Haas F1 will use a yellow colour scheme similar to the one in Ferrari’s famous “Prancing Horse” logo.
Highly respected journalist, Pino Allievi, wrote that although Haas F1’s livery is a closely guarded secret, sources indicate it will be going with yellow in 2016.

continuum16

Yellow would be refreshing, although the fact that Renault is back means there could be two yellow/black cars. Seems a bit odd considering their pit equipment is black, red, and grey though. If they practice pit stops enough they'll probably be more accurate than Williams :wink:
"You can't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
- Mark Twain

Joseki

giantfan10 wrote:the 2016 Haas F1 team will be Ferrari yellow : )
Haas F1 is likely to run a yellow Ferrari-inspired livery during its debut season in Formula 1 next year, but Gene Haas has denied his outfit will a “B-team” for the Scuderia.
Speculation in the Italian newspaper, Gazzetta dello Sport, suggests that Haas F1 will use a yellow colour scheme similar to the one in Ferrari’s famous “Prancing Horse” logo.
Highly respected journalist, Pino Allievi, wrote that although Haas F1’s livery is a closely guarded secret, sources indicate it will be going with yellow in 2016.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To use some Ron-speaking he's "the village idiot", he used to be an opinionist on TV and he always had something crazy to say. He's right sometimes but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Manoah2u

Joseki wrote:
giantfan10 wrote:the 2016 Haas F1 team will be Ferrari yellow : )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To use some Ron-speaking he's "the village idiot", he used to be an opinionist on TV and he always had something crazy to say. He's right sometimes but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
i was about to comment on this but then noticed this magnificient post and have nothing more to add to this but to second this one to the fullest :mrgreen:

stefan_

Grey - whiite - red garages and yellow car? Hard to believe.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

dren

This car has to have Murica Fu<k Yeah written on the sides!

Actually, I hope to see them succeed in F1. It sounds like lower midfield might be possible. A battle with Sauber maybe?
Honda!

BanMeToo

That's what I'm thinking

WaikeCU

dren wrote:This car has to have Murica Fu<k Yeah written on the sides!

Actually, I hope to see them succeed in F1. It sounds like lower midfield might be possible. A battle with Sauber maybe?
#ChasingPenske

Manoah2u

stefan_ wrote:Grey - whiite - red garages and yellow car? Hard to believe.
one one side i'd say, indeed. on the other side i'd say:

Sauber's motorhomes are white-red-grey. they have bright blue-yellow cars.

Italiano

That's another problem altogether. No money left to redo the equiptment. Literally using what they had since 2011-2012.
#Forza Michael #Forza Jules