Login issue

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
gandharva

Login issue

Since yesterday, I get this message after login:

No route found for "GET /1"

turbof1

Re: Login issue

I got this too at some moments. You are still logged in though; dunno why it returns an error.

I'll let Steven know.
#AeroFrodo

notsofast

Hopefully this will help Steven. I get the error all the time, because I always log in the same way. I start reading the forum while I'm not logged in. I see a post that I want to reply to, like this one. I then click the Login button at the top while I'm reading the post. I enter my username and password, and then the error appears.

bhall II

I've had the same issue since the redesign.

strad

nope --- no problems
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

turbof1

Done a bit of research:
-On http://www.f1technical.net/forum/index.php, our main forum page, the error does not occur when you log in.
-Neither does it if you log in while being on f1technical main page.

The error pop up when:
-You log in on any subforum
-You log on either the "unanswered topics" page or the "active topics" page
-You log on any topic.

It has to be stressed that even though it returns an error, you are actually logged in and from there you can navigate without any problems. Until it's resolved, it will be a minor inconvience. I also think this due the forum upgrade.
#AeroFrodo

Steven
Owner

Ha, thanks turbo!
Finally I can simulate it.

I'll try to find what's going on...

Steven
Owner

Fixed.
Now staying on the same page :wink:

gandharva

turbof1 wrote:It has to be stressed that even though it returns an error, you are actually logged in and from there you can navigate without any problems. Until it's resolved, it will be a minor inconvience. I also think this due the forum upgrade.
Yes, but as long as I get this error I was logged out automatically each day and had to re-login the next morning. This was not the case before. Same happened this morning, but now the error is gone. I hope the login now sticks as it did before.

Steven
Owner

Do you accept cookies?
And have you checked "remember me" when logging in?

My login sticks without problems... I only need to re-login when I have logged in from another device in the meantime, which is logical, as the sessionid is different.

gandharva

It's still buggy for me. Logged in at forum mainpage. Then I clicked on a subforum and was logged out again. Yes, I have set "remember me" and I accept cookies.

/edit
Now I completely cleared history including login sessions, cookies and co... Hopefully this helps.