Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Speed_03

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hello from Croatia,
I've been following these forums for a while now but only now decided to create an account.
Currently I'm a student of mechanical engineering and I joined because I think this is one of the best forums out there regarding engineering and technical aspects of F1 which I find very interesting.
I'm looking forward to being a part of this community :)

derwins

Greetings,
I'm a Mclaren, Mercedes fan and my favorite driver is Lewis. I'm visiting this site since early 2012 and have learned a lot regarding f1 and racing.

Bladesman

New to the forum.

I have been watching F1 since the early 90's.

Good to find a forum like this which is full of fellow F1 fans.

Roostfactor

Well I guess I am the newest member! I have been interested in F1 for about 6 years now and love all things technical.

I have been lingering around this forum for a few months and I am in awe of some of the knowledge/information/access many members have.

I live in the US and am an aircraft mechanic. I don't have engineering experience but I enjoy learning about all things mechanical.

I am most interested in Honda for a couple of reasons. 1. I have a lot of experience with Honda dirt bikes and many of my cars have been Honda. So reliable and many technical innovations. 2. They are the underdog coming into the latest set of regulation and it is exciting watching them progress.

I am married with two kids and going to my first F1 race this year. USGP at Circuit of the Americas!

Cheers,

John

rahulyamgar

Hi ,
Am rahulyamgar from India
Completed mechanical engineering, big fan of this forum....got to learn so many things..currently working for mrf tyres in technical department

Fav driver: jenson button
team: force India ...not becoz am indian
I like underdogs

Eren24

I’m Erin Horsley I love fast cars and love driving one. When I’m not working I love going out for a drive or watch some formula 1 racing. My favorite racer is Daniel Ricciardo his from my country and I love how he drives. Thanks for having me here! Hope I could enjoy the company of you guys even Im a girl. :D :D :D
Sweet and happy type of person, loves to study and want to learn more about everything. Online courses help me to be a better employee and find a great job that fits my character.

Will_107

Hi All

I'm Will from Northern Ireland and am a final year Mechanical Engineering student. I have been offered to study Advanced Motorsport Engineering in Cranfield University this September.
I have competed in Autotesting and Rallying from the age of 14 and love anything with an engine.
The daily emails and discussions online here seem great so it seems to be the place for me :D .

Thanks for having me and here's to a great 2017 season.

DClark

Hi, everyone! I am David and I like everything about racing. Ferrari F1 fan since 1997.

GhibliGT

Hi everybody,

I am GhibliGT and a fan of Verstappen since Jos "the boss"was driving and now ofcourse his son Max at Red Bull. Furhtermore highly interested in technical and engineering aspects

Calman

Hello from a Newbie! ...

Hi folks,

New to these parts, so I hope I have landed in the right section to post my first topic?

All the best,
Cal :)

m06w41

Quick intro - mogwai from the states. Big F1 fan, McLaren is preferred and only a couple drivers preferences...it's the team that I follow. Prost fan over Senna if we go back that far though.

Endurance racing is a close second to F1 personally. I think while the P1 cars are wonderful marvels of engineering, the governing body digs it's own grave with complexity and cost. The breadth of GT3 racing is refreshing over the past few years thought I turn a blind eye to BoP...I don't want to know it's there ;)

Active simracer to live out a virtual life. Mostly iRacing GT3 endurance and Formula Renault with some rF2 at simracing.club thrown in for giggles.

HannahBurr1

Hey, my name is Hannah! I was always impressed with the precise driving you can witness in F1 racing. I'd like to share some thougts and talk about different things with you guys :)

See you around!
Hannah.

F1NAC

was about time to introduce myself here.

Coming from Croatia, studying mechanical engineering. Following F1 for a long time, logged here to follow developments through years and learning from discussions as well.

Stay calm. Peace!

atoniocarlos

hi every body!

Hi!
i a new member. Look forward to your help
Thank you all!

Treble

Hi, everyone! I am Nic, I come from Germany. Ferrari F1 fan since when i was born :D :D .