Future cars

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.

what car do u think they should bring back?

Pontiac Firebird/Trans am
20%
Chevrolet Camaro
20%
Oldsmoblie Cutlass
No votes
Chevrolet Nova
10%
Chevrolet Chevelle
No votes
Plymouth Barracuda
50%

Total votes: 10

mclarenf1gtr

Future cars

What i think, i think they should bring back and make cars such as trans am, camaro, mclaren f1, clk gtr, and other cars that they just gave up on and stopped makin.

Monstrobolaxa

Mclarenf1gtr....are you north american?....just asking cause most of the cars in where we can choose from where never on sale in Europe! :lol:

Rogue230

or Dodge Challenger
Plymouth (Bellevedere) GTX; I think there is one but haven't seen it yet.
Plymouth Roadrunner
Dodge Charger, Coronet, anything Super-B!

mclarenf1gtr

yup

yes i am american wat r u and rogue there is a dodge charger and i wish they would make them others too but i if they dont its ok

Monstrobolaxa

Well I'm in Portugal....but I lived in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) from 1987 to 1991, and still go back every summer.....so I know most of the cars you mention....! But most of them weren't sold in Europe....if there are some in europe they were brought over.

mclarenf1gtr

yh

yea becuz these are 2005 cars im talkin about and most of them havent even been put into production yet so wen they do u might get em.....do u get any other mustangs or corvettes over there

Monstrobolaxa

Nop...neither of them.....

Irvingthien

Jaguar E-type and DOdge Charger.

The 1956 Jaguar 140OTS....................What a beauty, unfortunatly I haven't found a representative picture on the www yet. Though I remember a very nice looking one being shown in hollywood movie not so many years ago.

oneBMW

I voted 'Cuda and saw the results. 66% the 'cuda gets. You know why? That Hemi motor was untouchable! The car may have been a bit of a rattletrap, but it moved quicker than any of the others. Of course, this argument could go on for a lifetume.

Spencifer_Murphy

Jaguar E-Type. But they shouldn't make a 4th version or nothing...they would more than likely just ruin it. They should bring the old series one convertable back into production. 3.6litre V6, racing bucket seats, gorgeous car...I saw a series 3 (The uglified one with the V12) at a car show...couldn't sit in it tho :(
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

mclarenf1gtr

so

yea tht cuda is a power hungry car and trust me i no from first hand experiences becuz i got a 73 hemi cuda.....its like a sky blue but i didnt repaint it so it should give u and image and the hemi decal is coming from the back to the front u no the one tht takes up the hole back fender and goes like to the middle of the doors but it is power hungry every time i get in its like its tellin me to go to edgewater(its a drag strip down here in cincinnati)

j4kwan

bring back the Turino