Big Brother

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.

has the site gone worse lately?

yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes: 3

bernard

Big Brother

Does anybody else think this site has gone a bit worse lately? i mean with all this no this and no that thing going on?
I mean, i understand that you can't write things such as "where can i get an illegitimate cracked version of this and that program?" That is clearly illegal and doesn't belong here.
But what i mean is that as i am writing this i have to be all the time concious that this post is probably going to be edited, and it blows.
The amount of posts has certainly decreased lately...

EDIT by Tomba: jep, don't post it when you know it's going to be edited

ya its probably cuz this website is gonna start charging soon

So we need cursing and swearing to make a forum enjoyable? You must be REALLY bored then. In some cases it might, but to look forward to it is pretty stupid.

No one posts because F1 is boring right now, not because of the forum rules. There's nothing to talk about except for people's conspiracy theories about Ferrari winning all the time.

why does everyone hate ferrari? its not ferrari's fault williams and mclaren had a wonderful car last year they should of just tweaked it for this year but they went all radical and --- up. now we see renualt and bar take over 2nd and 3rd behind ferrari.

West

I'm nowhere a big fan of Ferrari. Same goes with MS. I praise them for building the perfect car and having the perfect lineup. Regardless what everybody says, Ferrari gets the job done.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements