Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
WaikeCU

Sometimes I come across the users here in the active threads and see some of their avatars. Some are very interesting. So for this thread, tell us a bit more about why the avatar and what meaning it has behind it.

It'll start:

I have drawn my own avatar in illustrator. It's actually a flat style drawing of Fernando Alonso. I remember I drew this when he was sidelined with his rib injury after his monster crash at the Australian GP this season. Still for me, maybe not the fastest driver, but the most intelligent racer on the grid at the moment. Really hope some day he can still win his 4th WDC. Some day...

Big Mangalhit

Re: Avatar thread

Hi, mine is an scanning electron microscopy image of the smallest car model in the world. It has around 200um (or 0,2mm).
Here is a short video of how it was made:

Tim.Wright

Mine is just a photo that someone took of me at work the other day.
Not the engineer at Force India

George-Jung

I like women performing squats.. :mrgreen:

WaikeCU

Tim.Wright wrote:Mine is just a photo that someone took of me at work the other day.
George-Jung wrote:I like women performing squats.. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cuky

even though I never used Linux OS outside of my University classroom I quite like their penguin logo. So when I found one dressed in Ferrari outfit I had to put it as my avatar

proteus

McLaren MP4-18 - A car with which Newey went too far. A beautifull but somewhat deadly racing machine. Never used in a race, due to being too radical in its design. All and all it is just a beautifull car to look at.
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

SR71

Car I designed for an aero competition.

Sniffit

Tim.Wright wrote:Mine is just a photo that someone took of me at work the other day.
:lol:
proteus wrote:McLaren MP4-18 - A car with which Newey went too far. A beautifull but somewhat deadly racing machine. Never used in a race, due to being too radical in its design. All and all it is just a beautifull car to look at.
Made me look it up, thank you!

Mine is a photo of the hood of my Land Cruiser after an Op in Afghanistan, I liked how the sand made it look all artsy :P

pob

Mine is Webber's onboard camera for his flip from hitting Kovalainen in Valencia 2010.

bauc

Mine is the phoenix or phenix (Greek: φοῖνιξ phoinix; Latin: phoenix, phœnix, fenix) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

CAEdevice

My company logo.

krisfx

Mine is me

Shrieker

Mine is the future of Turkish 2 wheel racing.

He will become World Superbike Champion someday.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

F1NAC

Well I'm so handsome that my avatar just crashed. :mrgreen: