Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
nanocustic

Re: Avatar thread

Alonso in his previous McLaren era)
Meliora

PlatinumZealot

Mine is a photo i took of paddy lowe in his true form..

Nah, it is a photoshop I made in 2014 when all things were going wrong for the 44 car. It was cool how things worked out in the end.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Thunder

It's Richard. Everyone loves him. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xZuIkj-NM
turbof1 wrote: YOU SHALL NOT......STALLLLL!!!
#aerogollum

PlatinumZealot

Did you make that cartoon? The animation is better than i expected.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

NathanOlder

WaikeCU wrote:Sometimes I come across the users here in the active threads and see some of their avatars. Some are very interesting. So for this thread, tell us a bit more about why the avatar and what meaning it has behind it.

It'll start:

I have drawn my own avatar in illustrator. It's actually a flat style drawing of Fernando Alonso. I remember I drew this when he was sidelined with his rib injury after his monster crash at the Australian GP this season. Still for me, maybe not the fastest driver, but the most intelligent racer on the grid at the moment. Really hope some day he can still win his 4th WDC. Some day...
I think Fernando will be over the moon if he can win his 3rd title. Let alone 4th.

My avatar is just the 3 letters of my Racing Tag online. TKR_NathOlder was my racing name. Dont race so much now, had so many epic racing with a rival group under the name WGP. Great times! TKR TKR TKR
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

WaikeCU

NathanOlder wrote:
WaikeCU wrote:Sometimes I come across the users here in the active threads and see some of their avatars. Some are very interesting. So for this thread, tell us a bit more about why the avatar and what meaning it has behind it.

It'll start:

I have drawn my own avatar in illustrator. It's actually a flat style drawing of Fernando Alonso. I remember I drew this when he was sidelined with his rib injury after his monster crash at the Australian GP this season. Still for me, maybe not the fastest driver, but the most intelligent racer on the grid at the moment. Really hope some day he can still win his 4th WDC. Some day...
I think Fernando will be over the moon if he can win his 3rd title. Let alone 4th.

My avatar is just the 3 letters of my Racing Tag online. TKR_NathOlder was my racing name. Dont race so much now, had so many epic racing with a rival group under the name WGP. Great times! TKR TKR TKR
eeeeeeuhhh... my mistake. That what happens if you don't sleep enough. Of course his 3rd WDC! #-o

WaikeCU

PlatinumZealot wrote:Mine is a photo i took of paddy lowe in his true form..

Nah, it is a photoshop I made in 2014 when all things were going wrong for the 44 car. It was cool how things worked out in the end.
You should make a new one for this season. Who knows Lewis might turn it around by the end of the season and winning his 4th WDC. Yes, i'm a bit superstitious.

nevill3

Mine is a random gif I found online when I first joined because all my other avatars were the wrong size for use on here
Sent from my Commodore PET in 1978

Andres125sx

Mine is Hulme supercar. I´ve always liked manufacturers attempts to build street legal versions of F1 cars. They usually are absurd, but I found this one pretty cool, as it looks similar to a F1 car but with much cleaner lines and a closed cockpit. There´s a spider version too, but I liked this a lot more

WaikeCU

Andres125sx wrote:Mine is Hulme supercar. I´ve always liked manufacturers attempts to build street legal versions of F1 cars. They usually are absurd, but I found this one pretty cool, as it looks similar to a F1 car but with much cleaner lines and a closed cockpit. There´s a spider version too, but I liked this a lot more

http://www.bork.ca/pics/cars/1120041236728.jpg
http://www.motorauthority.com/content/t ... 50x650.jpg
Is that based on the Caparo T1?

Andres125sx

As far as I know, no it´s not

Daliracing

Mine is just a logo i designed. The colors are the Belguim flag and blue cause i like blue. Its also a bit inspired by Michel Vaillant which i realy like to read.

Pierce89

Mine is Alonso's "samurai tatoo" that he got after Malaysia 2012.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

ChrisDanger

I support all teams equally. The same goes for drivers, more or less. Although I do suffer from underdog syndrome so I particularly enjoy when a driver or team punches above their weight. But generally I'm both happy for those who do well and disappointed for those who have a bad race/season.

TalnoRacing

Mine is the rear of Ayrton Senna's MP4-4/5 at Suzuka.