2017 cars comparison

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.

Ana

Re: 2017 cars comparison

Not commenting on the performance or body specs, but the Ferrari is always eye catching. No matter what i cannot help drooling over it.

digitalrurouni

Ana wrote:
30 Jun 2017, 15:38
Not commenting on the performance or body specs, but the Ferrari is always eye catching. No matter what i cannot help drooling over it.
The Red Bull does it for me. The Merc as well till they got the shark fin. I wish they had a bit more going on with their paint scheme though. The Ferrari is a pretty car though I admit.

Ana

digitalrurouni wrote:
30 Jun 2017, 17:03
Ana wrote:
30 Jun 2017, 15:38
The Red Bull does it for me. The Merc as well till they got the shark fin. I wish they had a bit more going on with their paint scheme though. The Ferrari is a pretty car though I admit.
Prettiest of them all i would say, i would agree with you on Merc. The shark fin is a turn off.