2018 McLaren F1 Team - Renault

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
techman

Re: 2018 Mclaren F1 Team - Renault

after all those honda bashing and blaming done by mclaren , if mclaren are 0.6 away from the fastest to whom i believe will be mercedes, then there is serious problems with that mclaren chassis. and you have to remember mclaren boasts about how good their chassis is , so then now is the time to prove their chassis and no more excuses. lets see

ollandos

techman wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 02:14
after all those honda bashing and blaming done by mclaren , if mclaren are 0.6 away from the fastest to whom i believe will be mercedes, then there is serious problems with that mclaren chassis. and you have to remember mclaren boasts about how good their chassis is , so then now is the time to prove their chassis and no more excuses. lets see

if all others renault teams are more away of 0.6??????
renault and red bull is the first measure for mclaren ..and need some time to take all from his PU like those 2 teams ...lets see oz ...the starting point ...and after 3-4 races the first adapt big upgrades... :idea: :idea:

Manoah2u

ollandos wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 03:10
techman wrote:

renault and red bull is the first measure for mclaren ..and need some time to take all from his PU like those 2 teams ...lets see oz ...the starting point ...and after 3-4 races the first adapt big upgrades... :idea: :idea:
dont feed the haters and the trolls please
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

RonDennis

ollandos wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 03:10
techman wrote:

Please don't reply to him. [-o<

diffuser

Agree with Andres125sx. Time is now to be Optimistic.

Anyways can never be worse that last year. We went from the great hope to the great NOPE in zero time flat!

Testing was devastating last year.

bauc

diffuser wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 15:56
Agree with Andres125sx. Time is now to be Optimistic.

Anyways can never be worse that last year. We went from the great hope to the great NOPE in zero time flat!

Testing was devastating last year.
I agree, testing is key for this year
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

RonDennis

Who knows, maybe they have something special in store since they announced that they will introduce a new package in Melbourne. I still find it intriguing that McLaren want to have the sharkfin banned.
Last edited by RonDennis on 13 Feb 2018, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

McHonda

RonDennis wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 16:16
Who knows, maybe they have something special in store since they announced that they will introduce a new package in Melbourne. I still find it intriguing that McLaren didn't want to have the sharkfin banned.
I thought they were the ones that banned it by vetoing the decision to keep them?

bauc

McHonda wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 16:18
RonDennis wrote:
Who knows, maybe they have something special in store since they announced that they will introduce a new package in Melbourne. I still find it intriguing that McLaren didn't want to have the sharkfin banned.
I thought they were the ones that banned it by vetoing the decision to keep them?
Mclaren was the only team against the sharkfin, thus the ban of it.
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

RonDennis

McHonda wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 16:18
RonDennis wrote:
That's what I meant, sorry.

Looks much better, although I still miss the old cars.

Raleigh

Last years cars would have looked so much better without the sharkfins.

You go to all the trouble of designing rules for these wider more aggressive cars with raked back wings and then everyone slaps a gigantic billboard on the back of their car. Complete with a tv antenna, just to add insult to injury.

Alonso Fan

Raleigh wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 17:43
... Complete with a tv antenna, just to add insult to injury.
:lol: :lol:
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Sound Developer for Reiza Studios
Sound Modder for Assetto Corsa

Manoah2u

With Mclaren stating they're intending to 'be the team on the grid' to look at also with their motorhomes and stuff,
could we be seeing Mclaren with Tesla Semi Trucks?

"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

the EDGE

Looks cool, what’s the range of one of those?

diffuser

RonDennis wrote:
Who knows, maybe they have something special in store since they announced that they will introduce a new package in Melbourne. I still find it intriguing that McLaren want to have the sharkfin banned.
That is almost always the case. The testing package will use as much from last year as possible that is visible to the eye.