Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
jaribecker123

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hey, I'm Jari, Nice to meet you all

hmillos

Hello, i'm Hugo, I'm an engineer and a fan of F1 since Juan Pablo Montoya :D

twiglet

Hi im Mike from the uk,love f1, motogp, motorcross and the inovations within all of these. Ive been a reader of the forums especially the f1 threads.

twiglet

Hi im Mike from the uk,love f1, motogp, motorcross and the inovations within all of these. Ive been a reader of the forums especially the f1 threads.

shmoo

hi there, i’m isiah,

i’m stationed in south korea for the time being, but i’m from missouri in the u.s.

i don’t know anything about f1, but i enjoy watching it, and am getting into aerodynamics for my own car, which is a 3000gt or gto if anyone is into that type of thing

adb
adb

Hi there! Looking forward to F1 in 2018. Hoping for an amazing season!

PinkFloydPulse

Hi to all, looooong time lurker, decided to register so I can be a part of this community... =D>
Team Fernando!

No343NoLife

Hi, I'm No343NoLife.
Very nice to meet you all :D

awro

Hi to all! I'm Federico from Italy. One of my first memories is me with my hands full of mini F1 machines (ferrari, Canon Williams, Mclaren) playing on the kitchen table during a gp.
So...let's begin! :D

gizmo

Hi All,

i'm Roel from the Netherlands and a long time reader (for several years) on F1 technical. I'm a F1 fan for more then 20 years now (so not just after MAX joined the party). Thought it was time to sign up so I could join some interesting discussions.

FightingHellPhish

Hey there, Josh here. From US East coast. Mad scientist among my friends (you want to retrofit ONE magnetic ride suspension and then all of a sudden ALL your ideas are crazy..), fan of most motorsports especially the technical side. I have been posting in the other forums as I never saw this thread.. :lol:

BeeSee

Hi all, John here - big F1 fan, love the technical aspect of F1 even though I understand very little of it. Can learn a lot from this place it seems. :)

johnny vee

Good day all

I would just like to introduce myself. I am from South Africa.
"Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now." The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

Titchener

I thought I'd finally stop lurking in the darkness and sign up, I'm 33, from London and have a passion for F1 and all things with an engine basically.

Brad P

Evening all,

I’m Brad and I’m a huge F1 fan and that’s because of my old man ;)
I’m a avid Ferrari supporter and hope to see them rise again this year