Ayrton Senna Murdered

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
wesley123

Ayrton Senna Murdered

COVER-UP:
Missing evidence and endless years of investigation delay in itself strongly suggest a cover-up.

Mysteriously, after 90 seconds, the video cuts out the very second before wall contact - it would have disproven the pre-concieved suspension penetration myth.

Also, Williams staff were horrified to find the telemetry "blackbox" had several data channels physically cut, but were afraid (why?) to ever speak about it!

And the car was kept for a ridiculous 10 years by Italian authorities before giving it back to Williams to examine. Italy's notorious corruption provided the perfect environment for a cover-up.

The official (non-)explanation, by Italian forensic investigation, is:
Either;
1. car bottomed out due to cold tyres, or
2. steering broke.
But;
1. Bottoming and sparks are regular events - it's never caused a crash to anyone, anywhere! (including Senna himself on lap 1 and restart when tyres were even colder!) Anyway, the sparks appear AFTER he went straight on.
2. Crack in steering column was only 20% through - still had 80% integrity - it's not enough to compromise steering. And the video shows normal movement of the steering wheel, as compared with video of the previous lap. There is NO evidence the steering broke.

Official Cause of death was suspension arm penetration of skull. Again that never happened to anyone else, anywhere, ever.

So the official explanation claims 2 things - both of which have no parallel, ever! - Completely implausible!

Look at the video - the EXACT split-second (at 11.4 secs) the car stops turning and goes dead straight (cornering G-force goes to 0) Senna's head slumps to the left. (It's been suggested that with the quick loss of cornering G, his head would jerk slightly. But the slump is more pronounced than slight jerk, and worse - external video clearly shows his head never came up again!) Other internal videos with audio reveal the engine note merely trails away - NO brakes (and the telemetry shows no brake application but mere releasing of throttle (irregularly - in 2 stages - indicating lost consciousness)!

A split-second before his head slumps, a brief picture distortion occurs - indicating electromagnetic interference from metallic bullet moving at more than the speed of sound.

Helmet pics in the Senna Files website - clearly show a bullet hole in the visor - yet hardly any helmet damage. German newspapers published a photo of him taken just before he was put in the helicopter - he was grey (from blood loss) but the only visible damage was a small (3cm) cut above the right eyebrow. The doctor who recieved him at hospital (Dr. Maria Teresa Fiandri) gave an image very different from the rumours about his face; "He came to me pale but beautiful and serene. It is the image that I remember. He had a cut on the forehead, three or four centimeters, nothing more. But when we turn him, I saw that he had much blood. And I wondered: "But from where come too much blood?" It came from the back, the base of the skull." (She then said when they washed his suit (to return it to the family) - the water turned red. (In fact Senna lost 4.5 litres of blood - 90% of the body's total - ie. MASSIVE blood loss.)) So - small wound at front of head, large wound at back of head = Bullet! (Anyway: Suspension arm is big and flat - not small and round like the hole in the visor.)

[Note: Tamburello was not a public access area - perfect location for a hidden sniper in the dense trees, with a river behind it.]

WHO?
1. Senna's death was planned for MAY 1 - the foundation day of the Illuminati in 1776. (Hence the GP wasn't cancelled after Roland's death, as it should have been.)

2. Max Mosley, the boss of the FIA, is a raving NAZI (witness his sadomasochistic sex orgy with 5 prostitutes a few weeks ago) who came to power just before Senna was killed. (Adolph Hitler himself was guest of honour at Max's parents' wedding in Goebbel's home!)

3. After Senna died, the sport actually became even bigger - it was actually good for business!

Join the dots....Nazi becomes FIA boss, Senna assassinated, sport restructured around FIAT's racing division (Ferrari) - making $10's OF BILLIONS for FIAT (company logo an Illuminati symbol (ie. serpent swallowing a man), $ BILLIONS for Max's mate Bernie Ecclestone.

Senna's humanitarian character was in contrast to the Illuminati - as proved by the $100 million dollars - half his career earnings as the (then) highest paid sportsman in the world - he put into his ASF charity foundation! Looking forward beyond F1, as the biggest name in world sport, Senna could easily have become a powerful global political figure for philanthropic works - but the Illuminati don't allow that. Throughout history - good people have been murdered (Gandhi, JFK, Lennon, Princess Diana) as their popular appeal can threaten the interests of the high Elite.)
To make it short this guy thinks that Ayrton is Murdered By a sniper, why does he come with it now? He got good arguments for it.
What do you think?
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Conceptual

Re: Ayrton Senna Murdered

Nevermind. I know why.

Chris

ConsFW

I think it's a ridiculous idea that a sniper could hit a target that is less than 12" wide and moving at a speed of about 190 mph on a curved trajectory.

wesley123

I agree, but he has good arguements for it, and in a short film on youtube you see his head moving normal and then...His head hangs to the left side lifeless and he drives inmediately straight into the barriers. And a Suspension arm cant penetrate a helmet, a suspension arm weights not more then 1 kg and helmets are strong enough.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

nae
nae

:lol: some light relief on a dull day for motor sport

bullets weight less than 1kg and can penetrate helmets

but clearly it was mosley, i mean it had to or was it a NoTW sting
..?

warmandog

Oh yes. mosley is a undercover NAZI. thats why he orchested this assasitaion and also. he knew that would help the NAZI heritage by looking for a crazy german to be the new f1 star, them he took the kayzer Michael Schumacher for this.
So Schumi is a NAZI Undercover too. you can see that as he tries to kill damon hill and also Villeneuve at those two races.
but in fact its been a complot Orchested by mosley.
Come On i need some fresh air.
Give a break!!!! AM I Getting Crazy.
how come somebody has come here and posted this insanity!!!!!!
God Sake!!!

regards

Alex C.
Regards
Alex C
Dominican Republic

zac510

Don't spoil the forum with this rubbish.

PS, assassination can only occur to a political figure.
No good turn goes unpunished.

Hawkeye

The suspension arm pierced his visor, not his helmet...
http://www.ayrton-senna.com/s-files/picslib/picf3_1.jpg

Gecko

That's just silly, especially since the arguments presented make no sense.

Electric interference due to a fast moving bullet? Well that's a first. Just what electric fields are associated with a supersonic bullet I wonder. This subscribes to the logic thunder is loud, bullet is loud, hence electric interference.

There is a difference between the car bottoming out on bumps or bottoming out fully because it is pressed down enough. The car was most likely set up so that it just avoided bottoming out through Tamburello when the tyre pressures were right, seeing that it was the fastest corner back then. It's entirely possible that, on the first lap, the car simply wasn't going as fast through Tamburello as on the second lap, seeing that it was a restart. Downforce is proportional to the square of the speed, so a 10% increase will cause a more than 20% bigger downforce. If the car is pushed onto its underbody at that speed, it takes the weight off the tyres and makes the car under or oversteer, depending on which end bottoms out first. It is certainly a very plausible explanation.

The 3cm is exactly the sort of the width of a wishbone from that era. They were not carbonfibre back then but steel and shaped much thinner.

The argument that nobody ever died from a wishbone before is the silliest one. It was an accident and therefore a freak event. The worst accidents happen precisely because a lot of things go wrong. The probability for this happening is small, but after enough time a freak event does happen. You can't then go back and say that it's impossible that so many things go wrong at once.

This is as far as the technical arguments go, I won't even be touching the tinfoil hat ones.

SoundMan

wesley123 wrote:
A split-second before his head slumps, a brief picture distortion occurs - indicating electromagnetic interference from metallic bullet moving at more than the speed of sound.
would love to know how a bullet moving through air making a weak sound pressure wave could cause electromagnetic interference...!

what tosh.

oh and the rest, pure fantasy.

walter

I am assuming that this is to be taken with a bit of humor, but this is one of the biggest and most concentrated load of inductive fallacies I have ever read that regards formula 1.

Let me remind all of an idea called the Occam's Razor... the simplest explanation is the best. Do not invent unnecessary steps.

and mosley's sex scandal as a premise??? :roll:

Scotracer

ConsFW wrote:I think it's a ridiculous idea that a sniper could hit a target that is less than 12" wide and moving at a speed of about 190 mph on a curved trajectory.
Just what I was thinking. If someone was going to snipe the driver of an F1 car, it would have to be on a straight, head-on line of sight.
Powertrain Cooling Engineer

G-Rock

The fact that the illuminati was mentioned shows how much of an idiot the author of this rubbish is. Why only blame it on the illuminati, why not aliens or jews or terrorists or Alain Prost. He could have hired this guy....
Also Max Mosley is not a Nazi. Just because his father had some ties to the Nazis, pre WW2 does not make someone a nazi. A lot of people dealt with Hitler before the war, just like how a lot of people/countries dealt with Hussein, Bin Laden, Castro etc before they went extremist.
--------------------------------------------------------

WhiteBlue

I have read a more credible story at Tom Rubython's new mag sportspromedia

Tom can be unreliable as his many libel suits testify but this has the ring of truth to me. there are just too many details that fit.
... But before the marshals could get to Senna and the first medical car had reached the scene, his head moved forward in the cockpit and unknowing viewers were encouraged that the champion was intact. Another man, sitting thousands of miles away in Balcarce, Argentina, knew different. Five-time, world champion, 82-year-old Juan Manuel Fangio knew the outcome when he saw the spasm, the sign of a massive head injury. He switched off his television. He said later: “I knew he was dead.”

... As Professor Sid Watkins approached Tamburello in his medical car, he somehow knew it was Senna who had crashed. Watkins found him slumped in the Williams. The doctor from the first intervention car was already with him and cradling his head, aware from the condition of his helmet and seeping blood that he had suffered a massive head injury. The two men looked at each other, unsure of what they would see when they got the helmet off. Watkins frantically cut the chin strap and lifted the helmet off gently, whilst others supported his neck. Blood poured out. His forehead was a mess and, more worryingly, blood and brain matter was seeping from his nose.

Watkins appraised him. Senna’s eyes were closed and he was deeply unconscious. Instinctively Watkins forced a tube into his mouth to obtain effective airflow. Watkins shouted for blood – his team already knew Senna’s blood type: B+.

By then the other race cars had stopped going around and the crowd was silent. Senna looked serene as Watkins did what he had to, and raised his eyelids. He remembered: “It was clear from his pupils that he had had a massive brain injury. I knew from seeing the extent of his injury that he could not survive.” The medics lifted him out of the car. The blood was still flowing. They lay him on the ground, as marshals held up sheets to shield him from view. Watkins said: “As we did he sighed and, though I am totally agnostic, I felt his soul departed at that moment.” ....

When Sid Watkins arrived at Maggiore, he conferred with the doctors who had been treating Senna. They had ordered an immediate brain scan. It merely confirmed that Senna had no chance of surviving the accident. Watkins was told Senna had multiple fractures of the base of the skull where his head had smashed into the carbon-fibre headrest of the monocoque. What had likely happened was that the right front wheel had shot up after impact like a catapult and violated the cockpit area where Senna was sitting. It impacted the right frontal area of his helmet, and the violence of the wheel’s impact pushed his head back against the headrest, causing the fatal skull fractures. A piece of upright attached to the wheel had partially penetrated his helmet and made a big indent in his forehead. In addition, it appeared that a jagged piece of the upright assembly had penetrated the helmet visor just above his right eye. Any one of the three injuries would probably have killed him. The combination of them all made it certain. Only Senna’s extremely high level of fitness meant he had momentarily survived. He suffered brain death on impact but the lack of any physical injury to the rest of his body meant that his heart and lungs continued to function. The neurosurgeon who examined Senna said that the circumstances did not call for surgery because the wound was generalised in the cranium. But an X-ray of the damage to his skull and brain indicated he would not last long, even with a machine maintaining his vital functions. Watkins looked at the monitors of blood pressure, respiration and heart rate: the end was near.

... Even as they spoke, at Maggiore hospital electrical brain tests confirmed that Senna was brain dead and being kept alive only by artificial means. Senior doctors conferred about the press bulletin promised for 6 o’clock. They did not want to raise any false hopes, nor could they say he was dead, because he wasn’t. By law, the machine could not be turned off. They compromised with an announcement saying Senna was clinically dead.

At 6:05pm Dr Fiandri, her voice shaking at the gravity of her announcement, told reporters that Senna was clinically dead. He was still connected, she said, to the equipment maintaining his heartbeat. The news led the early-evening news programmes. In Britain an hour behind Europe, the news bulletins waited for a more final verdict.

... At 6:37pm Senna’s heart stopped again and Dr Fiandri decided not to try and restart it. Keeping a man who was effectively dead artificially alive was ethically doubtful. She said enough was enough. At 6:40pm, Dr Fiandri pronounced Ayrton Senna dead, but said the official time of death would be 2:17pm, when he had impacted the wall and his brain had stopped working.
Last edited by WhiteBlue on 03 Jun 2008, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Scotracer

WhiteBlue wrote:I have read a more credible story at Tom Rubython's new mag sportspromedia

Tom can be unreliable as his many libel suits testify but this has the ring of truth to me. there are just too many details that fit.
... As Professor Sid Watkins approached Tamburello in his medical car, he somehow knew it was Senna who had crashed. Watkins found him slumped in the Williams. The doctor from the first intervention car was already with him and cradling his head, aware from the condition of his helmet and seeping blood that he had suffered a massive head injury. The two men looked at each other, unsure of what they would see when they got the helmet off. Watkins frantically cut the chin strap and lifted the helmet off gently, whilst others supported his neck. Blood poured out. His forehead was a mess and, more worryingly, blood and brain matter was seeping from his nose.

Watkins appraised him. Senna’s eyes were closed and he was deeply unconscious. Instinctively Watkins forced a tube into his mouth to obtain effective airflow. Watkins shouted for blood – his team already knew Senna’s blood type: B+.

By then the other race cars had stopped going around and the crowd was silent. Senna looked serene as Watkins did what he had to, and raised his eyelids. He remembered: “It was clear from his pupils that he had had a massive brain injury. I knew from seeing the extent of his injury that he could not survive.” The medics lifted him out of the car. The blood was still flowing. They lay him on the ground, as marshals held up sheets to shield him from view. Watkins said: “As we did he sighed and, though I am totally agnostic, I felt his soul departed at that moment.” ....

When Sid Watkins arrived at Maggiore, he conferred with the doctors who had been treating Senna. They had ordered an immediate brain scan. It merely confirmed that Senna had no chance of surviving the accident. Watkins was told Senna had multiple fractures of the base of the skull where his head had smashed into the carbon-fibre headrest of the monocoque. What had likely happened was that the right front wheel had shot up after impact like a catapult and violated the cockpit area where Senna was sitting. It impacted the right frontal area of his helmet, and the violence of the wheel’s impact pushed his head back against the headrest, causing the fatal skull fractures. A piece of upright attached to the wheel had partially penetrated his helmet and made a big indent in his forehead. In addition, it appeared that a jagged piece of the upright assembly had penetrated the helmet visor just above his right eye. Any one of the three injuries would probably have killed him. The combination of them all made it certain. Only Senna’s extremely high level of fitness meant he had momentarily survived. He suffered brain death on impact but the lack of any physical injury to the rest of his body meant that his heart and lungs continued to function. The neurosurgeon who examined Senna said that the circumstances did not call for surgery because the wound was generalised in the cranium. But an X-ray of the damage to his skull and brain indicated he would not last long, even with a machine maintaining his vital functions. Watkins looked at the monitors of blood pressure, respiration and heart rate: the end was near.
A very solemn tale indeed. May you rest in peace Ayrton. I like to think that everything happens for a reason, and this dreadful incident brought radical changes to the technical regulations and the cars are now much safer and drivers such as Kubica, Heikki, Ralf Shumacher and many others might not be here today with this.
Powertrain Cooling Engineer