Your languages

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
bernard

Your languages

Since there are so many people with different languages, yet one language of choice, english, it would be nice to know what other languages everyone here speaks.
I'll start with myself.
I speak fluent french, english, passable finnish (I live in Finland at the moment because of my job), passable swedish, and some italian. Also I should point out that my english is a mixture of proper and american english. I never remember which form of a word was american and which was english. I.e harbor, harbour, centre, center... :roll:
That's five languages.
How about you guys?

Steven
Owner

ah well, Dutch and English, rather good French, and a decent understanding of German.
I am also fond of Italian and I do my best to understand as much as possible. Not good in speaking it though.

American English; some Spanish and Japanese.

- West

sharkie17

American english, Korean, and in the process of learning Croatian.

dumrick

Fluent portuguese, english and french. Will start learning german in some days. I also understand italian and spanish, but can't express myself in those ones.

tempest

Have to be way boring here and say just english. I learnt german for 4 years but Im on the worng side of the world to use it. I'd Like to say I have massive respect for anyone who speaks more than the one of the country they live in.

akbar21881

Seems that you people speak quite a lot of english.I speak English(quite a mix, british english(influenced by uk people),american english(this is how it is thought in malaysia),and of course Singlish(singaporean english), Malay,a bit of arabic and a bit of italian(I learned it when travelling to Italy).

Now my english is all mixed up already.I always ended up speaking wrong type of english to wrong type of people.

Monstrobolaxa

Portuguese....english (from North America)....understand French, Italian and Spanish.

Geek
Geek

Language

C++, Java and some Python :shock:
PHP too, hope to get my hands on Perl and LISP very soon

Steven
Owner

rofl!! geek...

well to just pick in on that one in order of knowledge from excellent to moderate: PHP, C#, C++, VB.net, Javascript, Java

Apart from those, my spoken languages are in the second post of this thread ;)

Monstrobolaxa

Then I can also add....HTML and C++

pompelmo

ok i can speak slovenian, english, italian and bulgarian!

also, pascal, delphi, java

garf

estonian, english, finnish... also a bit of russian and french

plus html, java, php, python, c, basic... etc ;)

Mikacouli

I'm speaking dutch as I live in belgium.
I speak english, frech and a little bit of german.
all hopes on the MP4/24

Spencifer_Murphy

I live in England, so thats my first Language. I speak Fluent Spanish & French, pretty good Urdu, passible Italian, Chinese & Japanese and a little Korean.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.