100 passes per lap, guaranteed

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
roon

100 passes per lap, guaranteed

Run half the cars clockwise around the circuit, the other half counterclockwise.

Furthermore remove halos, wings, crash structures, and anything to do with electricity, because authenticity, soul, and feelings. Although maintain paddle shifters but randomize the signal (pneumatic now, don't gotcha me) sent to the gearbox so that the driver never knows what gear they're going to get. I have other good ideas to improve the racing but I'll stop here.

Big Tea

Re: 100 passes per lap, guaranteed

roon wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 09:32
Run half the cars clockwise around the circuit, the other half counterclockwise.

Furthermore remove halos, wings, crash structures, and anything to do with electricity, because authenticity, soul, and feelings. Although maintain paddle shifters but randomize the signal (pneumatic now, don't gotcha me) sent to the gearbox so that the driver never knows what gear they're going to get. I have other good ideas to improve the racing but I'll stop here.
Call it the M25 series, or La Pariferequ
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

roon

Re: 100 passes per lap, guaranteed

Big Tea wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 12:18
roon wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 09:32

Call it the M25 series, or La Pariferequ
Not a bad idea. If we add toll sections, think of the revenues that'll be generated. F1 can leave its financial woes behind. Throwing coins out of the cockpit at high speed will be a great test of driver skill, and the change in ballast from the coin reservoir would add another dimension for racing strategy.