Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
NavierStokes

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hi,
I'm a mechanical engineer and a student of industrial engineering from Spain. My passion for the F1 started with the popularity of Fernando Alonso in Spain with his two championships and I am still a big fan of Formula 1 (despite the bad results with Mclaren) because I like the aspects that everything matters and each detail can suppose the difference between a victory or a defeat.

I have read F1technical since a long time and I have finally decided to participate in this forum. I expect that it could be grateful for everybody :)

strad

Welcome aboard NavierStokes
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

johnny vee

Welcome Navier
"Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now." The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

Clearhooter

Clearhooter here. Been watching GP racing since 1961 on Wide World of Sports. Hoping to find some knowledgeable people here to discuss F-1. Nobody around me except my immediate family could tell you who Lewis Hamilton is. And most of them couldn't tell you more than that.

So I've already had one question denied. So I gotta find where it goes.

Hamez

Hi all I'm James but I prefer Hamez :D

Roxi

Hello,

My name is Will. I prefer to go by Roxi as my screen names just for personal reasons.

I am a avid follower of F1, and I reside in the United Sates. Would adore to work for an F1 team one day.

Pleasure to meet you all, look forward to chatting more.

Alfie81

Hi all.
Alfie here. Been following F1 for the past 3 years, never really discussed it on online forums though. Glad I found this platform to share my thoughts. Looking forward to be a part of this community!

henry9x9

f1 on Vietnam

hello everyone! I am Vietnamese , i never seen f1 in my life but Next F1 race will be held in Hanoi, I am very eager

Henry1122

Hi all, i am new in this forum...
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on

TheRealHamez

Hello all

spidersaurus

New guy that moved to asia not long ago :)

jumpingfish

Hello all. My name is Rem 8)

BillS

Hey there! I am Bill (apparently easy to guess from my username) and I am from Greece.
If I were not to become a software engineer, then I would have loved to be an aerodynamicist.

I am a Ferrari fan for as long as I remember myself.
I am here to learn from people who have an eye for engineering -and F1 generally- and read all this valuable information in the threads.

Hope you all have a good time!

ubuysa

Hi all. I've been following F1 for decades, since before the days of Senna, Prost, Hunt and Lauda. I used to think I knew a fair bit about F1 but the level of knowledge on here is staggering. I'm going to be reading way more than I expect to be posting!

figmenthol

Hello everyone! I'm new here and to F1 in general, having watched the Netflix series before the start of the season!
I am very interested in learning more about the technical aspects from the discourse and articles on the site \:D/