General Honda F1 Topic

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Re: General Honda F1 Topic

Too bad the pitstop mistakes costed them a points finish at their home race. Next year will be better.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

HPD

The definitive signature

dren

Red Bull has become a monster! Looking forward to next year.
Honda!

bigblue

The Aston Martin tie-up with RBR baffles me. Surely Aston have no money, so ... don't bring much sponsorship, and neither are they technically involved ?

Sieper

Who owns Aston Martin? Likely that company wants to put them in the market better?

gandharva

bigblue wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 20:14
The Aston Martin tie-up with RBR baffles me. Surely Aston have no money, so ... don't bring much sponsorship, and neither are they technically involved ?
Creating 110 jobs, the new advanced performance centre will be the Aston’s second dedicated design centre and will be used to incorporate Formula 1 technology into road cars.
In exchange to this RBR gets money and will for sure have access to all IP that is created in this centre. Don't forget young engineers/designers that could potentially be switched to RBT. Win-win.

Sieper

bigblue wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 20:14
according to Wiki Aston Martin was bought in 2017 by the DAR investment group (who invested several hundreds of millions to make the company healthy again) and per October 2018 they went public (stocks) so I think it makes sense to get your name out there in order for potential investors to buy the stock. So likely the DAR investment group is paying for the sponsorship. Not the right thread though.

HPD

anthonyfa18

yess but rember hartey lost 2 motor because of crash

Wouter

Thanks @HPD! May I ask you on which site you found that chart ?
I asume it will be updated after every race?
The Power of Dreams!

restless

based on the chart...
Only RB, TR, Alonso , Ericsson and Hulkenberg can hope to end the season without further penalties?

HPD

Wouter wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 13:20
Yes, you can find more information here: Soymotor

HPD

restless wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 14:49
based on the chart...
Only RB, TR, Alonso , Ericsson and Hulkenberg can hope to end the season without further penalties?
I think so, that goes to show that the rule of 3 engines per season is ridiculous.

Wouter

HPD wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 15:46
Wouter wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 13:20
Yes, you can find more information here: Soymotor

https://soymotor.com/sites/default/file ... apidos.png
Thank you very much HPD! Great!
The Power of Dreams!

etusch

Es gab aber noch Probleme mit Schwingungen im Getriebe. Deshalb wurde die neue Spezifikation nach dem Freitagstraining in Russland ausgebaut. „Das haben wir über das Mapping gelöst“, berichtete Marko. In Suzuka blieb der neue V6 im Auto. Brendon Hartley und Pierre Gasly qualifizierten sich beide für Q3. Nur im Rennen muss Honda noch Leistung zurückfahren.

Es heißt, Hondas Defizit zu Ferrari und Mercedes betrage noch etwa 50 PS. Und es heißt, Honda habe Renault bereits überholt. Geht man davon aus, dass sowohl Mercedes als auch Ferrari im Winter weiter zulegen, wird Hondas angestrebter Schritt nicht reichen, um gleichzuziehen. „Ein geringer Rückstand wäre nicht so tragisch. Das können wir über unser Chassis ausgleichen“, heißt es bei Red Bull wie immer selbstbewusst.

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/for ... gner-2019/