new single seater for just woman

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
RZS10

Re: new single seater for just woman

Damn and i thought it was F3 cars ... it's just F3 spec cars ... some tatuus with a smaller engine than the current F3

strad

I think women doing the same job as a man should be paid the same. However I think a lot still goes back to post WWII when women after working and getting the freedom that gave them begged not to be laid off so the employers could rehire the men coming home and offered to work for less if they could keep their jobs.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Maritimer

strad wrote:
12 Oct 2018, 01:56
I think women doing the same job as a man should be paid the same. However I think a lot still goes back to post WWII when women after working and getting the freedom that gave them begged not to be laid off so the employers could rehire the men coming home and offered to work for less if they could keep their jobs.
It's pretty well documented that men earn more because they fight harder for higher wages and are willing to work excessive hours to make that money. If women were paid less in every scenario then it wouldnt make sense to hire men to do the same job for more money.

bill shoe

Will there be "grid boys"?