Ayrton Senna Corinthians Football Shirt.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
NathanOlder

Ayrton Senna Corinthians Football Shirt.

Hi guy. Just have to post a few pics of my Senna shirt that finally arrived from Brazil. Took a few months to finally get hold of one.
Basically Corinthians Football team was Senna's team. He supported them and they have just shown a little respect by making their 3rd kit for this season a Senna tribute. It was released in November I think, marking 30yrs since Senna's first title. Its in the black and gold of the JPS Lotus colours as Corinthians wouldn't use red and white as that is the colours of their biggest rivals Sao Paulo. I love the touches like 41 gold stripes, for every one of Senna's wins and the Senna Sempre inside the collar.

Here's a few pics.

I chose the number 12 and the Senna name on the back, so now I need a frame with glass both sides so I can rotate it as I love the front and the back.

Very pleased with it.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Sevach

Re: Ayrton Senna Corinthians Football Shirt.

It's a nice shirt despite the fact that i despise Corinthians.

bill shoe

Sevach wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 20:39
It's a nice shirt despite the fact that i despise Corinthians.
Why do you despise me simply because I live in Corinth, Texas?

Also true but perhaps more relevant-

Many years ago I met a Brazilian international student at an tiny obscure university in West Texas. I mentioned something about how I always associated Brazil with Ayrton Senna. Then I didn't think anything more of it.

Several months later she gifted me with a genuine Senna Foundation t-shirt. She knew a friend who knew a friend who worked at the Foundation. Everybody in the chain was enthusiastic enough about Senna, and the fact that some random American in West Texas associated him with Brazil, to make this happen. Probably my favorite shirt.

Kippiis

Congrats, dude! I'm well aware of what waiting is for such things :)

NathanOlder

Kippiis wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 17:40
Congrats, dude! I'm wwell aware of what waiting is for such things :)
Thanks, luckily a contract through work lived 5 minutes from the football stadium. He was able to go to the club shop, place an order, wait a month for a restock and then ship my Shirt to the UK.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

maximusfuadius

I saw that shirt too, was sold out! Ordered a Chinese replica! Sorry but Senna lives here!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

NathanOlder

maximusfuadius wrote:
25 Jan 2019, 02:16
I saw that shirt too, was sold out! Ordered a Chinese replica! Sorry but Senna lives here!

Yeah, the only reason I managed to get one was because I had someone local to the football stadium reserve on in the official club shop! So I was very lucky.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

Geraldetemn
Geraldetemn

Ayrton Senna Corinthians Football Shirt

THE LEGENDARY AYRTON SENNA, THE GREATEST DRIVER THAT EVER EXISTED BEHIND A STEERING WHEEL, THANKS FOR THE PICS

maximusfuadius

maximusfuadius wrote:I saw that shirt too, was sold out! Ordered a Chinese replica! Sorry but Senna lives here!

Me too! Senna lives!

SiLo

Glad you got one! I got one as well, took a while to turn up but I'm planning on putting it in a frame :)
Felipe Baby!