Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Hansen79

Re: Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

Hi, i need an invite for Racingfor.me. I'm a collector of old F1 racing footage and i want to check if on Racingfor there are old footages that i don't own.
Sorry for bad english

Thanks

Big Mangalhit

I would appreciate one too if possible. I have also unlimited data I always seed my stuff. macedo1969@gmail.com

arunshaju46

i need an invite to racingfor.me please invite me
I want isle of man tt videos
I'm not a Leacher
have mercy

kerveros

Hi, I am interested in getting an invitation code for the site RacingFor.Me. I am a former Racing Underground member and since the site reopened as Racing For Me, I try all the time to register but the site is now invitation only. I have plenty of archive (racing videos) to upload in that site and I also wanted to check the uploads so as to download torrents that I am interested to. I wish I could get a code to enter, I try this the last years with no response, so can you help me? I would appreciate it. So can someone pm me an invitation?

Steven
Owner

I hope you all realise that when you are a new member, or you have just 2 posts on this forum, you can save yourself the time to request an invite, because nobody is going to send you one, right?

szilva01

Steven wrote:I hope you all realise that when you are a new member, or you have just 2 posts on this forum, you can save yourself the time to request an invite, because nobody is going to send you one, right?
But how can one get an invite then? I'm trying for at least 2 years (roughly the same date I registered here) now with no success at all. I don't post, because I feel I still lack the knowledge some people have here, but I check this site pretty regularly. On the torrent side of things, I seeded 21 terrabytes of data in 4 years, which is 14Gb/day. On the forums of tgis site there is an invite giveaway topic, and in 99% of offer I complete all the criteria, but nobody has rfm invites. So (honestly) what do I have to do to get a f**** invite there? And the reason I am so salty now is that I came to know a 13Gb pack of testing photos was uploaded there and I will probably never see it.

Edit: pretty please :lol:
--

TinoBoost

Hello, can someone please send me an invite to this site? Thank you in advance!

vlasis10

hi can i have an invite too?thanks in advance

strad

Perhaps if you said what you were looking to acquirer someone could help. Over the years I have posted a ton of stuff.
However much of it has been ah, er, "borrowed" and is available on YT
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Cold Fussion

I have 3 invites I'm willing to trade for.

awro

Cold Fussion wrote:
17 Mar 2018, 12:55
I have 3 invites I'm willing to trade for.
I sent you a PM

daniellammers

I'd like to have an invite
You won't catch me driving a race car that I have built.

- Colin Chapman

3jawchuck

What does this site even do?

FodiAkos

Hello! Can somebody make my day with a racingfor.me invitation? I would really happy! :)

IRON13

Hi!

I´m looking for an invite to Racingfor.me.

Contact me by PM.

Best regards!