F1 OTT service - where will it be available?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
flexcon

Re: F1 OTT service - where will it be available?

Anyone having issues when selecting language the FX track in the back is either too low or turned off. ?

Happening on lots of the archive races from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nevill3

Now I am totally annoyed, $50 per year with this code for anybody else unless you live in the UK or other parts of europe. I wish there was a legal way of subscribing to his in the UK but they specifically prohibit using any methods to mask or disguise your location!!
Sent from my Commodore PET in 1978

SoCalWJS

Any word on whether or not the Broadcast Crew for the OTT is still the Sky Team, or are they doing something different?

Hino

Juzh wrote:
14 Feb 2019, 13:21
For anyone considering subbing to f1 tv apparently you can use "F1TV50" for a 50% off. Not sure how long this will work.
I am in the US and several other have been to stack several discount codes to discount beyond 50%. https://old.reddit.com/r/formula1/comme ... /?sort=new

zeph

We are moving house next week and switching providers. I have decided to ditch Cable TV and landline, so it will be just internet for us.

I do need my F1 fix, so I wanna subscribe to either F1TV Pro or F1TV Access. Determining factor is -of course- whether or not the live stream is any good. From what I read here it was pretty terrible last season. Any fellow F1 fans in SoCal use the service?

edit:

Never mind. Saw the friggin' discount codes and got the whole enchilada for just $30.59!
At that price I'm not gonna grouch too much if the streaming isn't 100% solid yet.

Juzh

Hino wrote:
15 Feb 2019, 07:33
Juzh wrote:
14 Feb 2019, 13:21
For anyone considering subbing to f1 tv apparently you can use "F1TV50" for a 50% off. Not sure how long this will work.
I am in the US and several other have been to stack several discount codes to discount beyond 50%. https://old.reddit.com/r/formula1/comme ... /?sort=new
nice :mrgreen: =D>

flexcon

Since this service isn’t in the uk/ireland due to Sky rights

Sky in the UK/ireland just announced you can add Sky sports F1 as a single line channel for £10€13 a month without a contract and its fixed for 2 years.

I spoke to them today and they also mentioned they weren’t sure but NOW tv should offer the same starting the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hollus

Thunder wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 11:41
Sky (Germany) is back in the Game.
https://sport.sky.de/formel1/artikel/fo ... 4395/34270
Does that mean that RTL is out of the game!? Or will Sky Germany offer that on top of the free to air quali and race in RTL?
Rivals, not enemies.

Tzk
Tzk

Rtl is still in. So looks like sky is back, just like it was 2017 and before.

NathanOlder

Anyone know if the 2nd test is on skyf1?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Wouter

NathanOlder wrote:
25 Feb 2019, 19:28
Anyone know if the 2nd test is on skyf1?
No, it isn't. :cry:
The Power of Dreams!

nevill3

Now TV are offering the whole F1 season (Nine months) for £195 up front. The deal gives you access to all 11 sky sports channels.

If you use theTop Cash Back website you can get £5.00 back too even if you are a Now TV existing customer.
Sent from my Commodore PET in 1978

zeph

I have been enjoying the racing archive of F1 TV, but the UI is in serious need of an overhaul. It looks sleek at first sight, but navigating it is not great. That is in the browser. Why? Because the iPad app is actually worse. On the computer, you can right-click on races and open them in a new tab, which helps a little. But still, both the app and web service are in dire need of an overhaul.

Once that is covered, they REALLY need to create an app for smart TV's, meaning AppleTV/Roku/Chromecast/FireTV and whatever else is out there. It is great that we now have a streaming subscription service, but mirroring it from another device onto your TV isn't good enough.

Also, they currently have nothing before 1981, but it is said they are working on expanding the archive.

They really should have a feedback form on their site or in their app. There is no way to make suggestions or file complaints.

Juzh

zeph wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 09:11
They really should have a feedback form on their site or in their app. There is no way to make suggestions or file complaints.
https://twitter.com/F1Help

zeph

Thanks.

Now what was my Twitter name and password again...