2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
McMika98

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

We should have been winning by now thats was the expectation, now we are closer to Renault than the top two. Gut wrenching but bitter truth

Marti_EF3

McMika98 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 21:50
We should have been winning by now thats was the expectation, now we are closer to Renault than the top two. Gut wrenching but bitter truth
That was YOUR expectation. Stop being delusional. One race don't mean nothing. Now it's clear that magically Renault have gained 1,5 seconds only with engine LOL

nzjrs

McMika98 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 21:50
Mate, you had a troll post queued up to post the moment the race finished. There is no "We" here.

Sayeman

Nice to see Verstappen just gliding past the Renaults on the straight. Just shows how much of a --- those Renault engines are. Renault and Mclaren perfect fit. One with the "best chassis with millions corner speed" and another with the "best engine with million horsepowers". wish i could name a more delusional duo.

Ruining this sub with pathetic troll posts.
Never Give up.

etusch

Good drive from Verstappen and bad drive from Gasly again. I think he is not top team driver.

In fact I am surprised how Renaults survive until the end of race. I think these engines are done and they will start next race with fresher engines.

Karim28

I think Max won't accept to continue like this for the whole season .
Gasly and TRs were slower than renault-powered teams this GP.
It's the time for Honda to make the big move and make an engine that secure Q3 for the 4 cars.

Raleigh

Karim28 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:13
It's the time for Honda to make the big move and make an engine that secure Q3 for the 4 cars.
How is that supposed to work?

None of the Mercedes or Ferrari secondary teams are consistently in Q3.

Bill

Redbull operations have been totally rubbish Max couldn't put a proper lap during practice or even qualifying Gasly strategy was rubbish again.sometimes you don't need to be a genius just do basic things right

Marti_EF3

McMika98 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:08
etusch wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:05
In fact I am surprised how Renaults survive until the end of race. I think these engines are done and they will start next race with fresher engines.
Dude stop the delusion. Just accept the reality and truth.
For all those mature heads, i guess ya all happy to be P5 P8 in the next few races because thats what's coming. Just wait for the headlines in the next few weeks. Anyways im signing off this season.
And what is the truth? That one bad race due to various things means that surprisingly Renault have closed all the gap? Come on man, there is always bad races like that one in Bahréin. And that race meant that RBR were just midfield? Clear not, so I don't understand your point. But well, you decide

KelsO

Karim28 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:13
This is a race. Someone wins, someone loses. TR is not Red Bull. They have a much smaller budget than McLaren and Renault, which bring new items to almost every race. Honda has to improve, we knew it at the beginning and now we know it, and they know it. Just like the RB should improve the chassis and they also know about it. The time will come, I am sure of it.

McMika98

Marti_EF3 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:24

And what is the truth? That one bad race due to various things means that surprisingly Renault have closed all the gap? Come on man, there is always bad races like that one in Bahréin. And that race meant that RBR were just midfield? Clear not, so I don't understand your point. But well, you decide
My problem and issue is thats its not just one race, but 3 practice sessions and quali. Tons amd tons of data since pre season. Everyone wanted to know the landscape preseason but after race 7 races, one third of the season a distint pattern is emerging.
Bahrain and Canada was no coincidence, was not bad setup as we were led to believe. I was eagerly waiting for Canada to see where the package was as a whole and my observation has been vented out in the few posts here.
Prediction: Both renault to outqualify Gasly again in the next few races and quite possibly even Max. Thats how shitty it is going to be.

DutchDopey

Like I said before, Max makes the red bulls look stronger than they are. And that is becoming a problem.

Marti_EF3

McMika98 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:37
Marti_EF3 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:24

My problem and issue is thats its not just one race, but 3 practice sessions and quali. Tons amd tons of data since pre season. Everyone wanted to know the landscape preseason but after race 7 races, one third of the season a distint pattern is emerging.
Bahrain and Canada was no coincidence, was not bad setup as we were led to believe. I was eagerly waiting for Canada to see where the package was as a whole and my observation has been vented out in the few posts here.
Prediction: Both renault to outqualify Gasly again in the next few races and quite possibly even Max. Thats how shitty it is going to be.
It's your decision to be that pesimistic. But that's not going to happen

rogazilla

McMika98 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:37
Anyone could out qualify Gasly, what’s your point? Teams decision and strategy has been questionable and Max has a bad weekend. However the pace is just fine. Max took care of Renault’s with ease while gasly couldn’t close in on Stroll and later Hulk. Upgrades are coming from Red Bull side soon and we should see what Newey has learned from the first 7 races and how he adjust to the new reg.

ispano6

DutchDopey wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:42
Like I said before, Max makes the red bulls look stronger than they are. And that is becoming a problem.
We all know what Max can do, but Pierre is never going to be at his level. Plus I'm a bit skeptical of Pierre at Red Bull or of French drivers in other teams. It seems that their "bad luck or bad decisions" hurt their own teams for the benefit of Renault. I analyze a lot of information and honestly find this to be a noticeable pattern. Say what you will or what you make of it, but being in Canada, Renault had to look good in front of the french crowd. That Gasly couldn't overtake Stroll or Hulkenberg goes to show Gasly can't get out of the package that is available to him, or is unwilling to.

And Max can't make the Red Bull look better than it is, that kind of talk is Martin Brundle rubbish. Max is able to squeeze out the potential of the package, plain and simple.