Ever saw a Rich Energy can for sale?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
NL_Fer

Ever saw a Rich Energy can for sale?

With members from all over the world, this must be a quick solve.

Did anyone ever see a can of Rich Energy drink for sale or as a promotion? It should be in pubs and cafe’s, nightlife places, promotions at events, premium drink/wine shops.

Did you try it, tast it? What was the list price?

astracrazy

Re: Ever saw a Rich Energy can for sale?

Never in the UK.

graham.reeds

Order a pack from Amazon (UK).

roon

I saw one once, had their logo on it at least. Was surprised by how big it was. Had two wheels, a seat, and some handlebars on it as well. Not sure what that was about. Couldn't figure out how to open it. Got a coffee instead.

PlatinumZealot

You win.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌
🟤🟤 Coco puffs are my favourite too! 🟤🟤

coaster

Not in Australia, plenty of other brands though.
I wonder if Leonardo Dicaprio's performance of Howard Hughes reclusive descent has any relevance to this story?

gibells

I live in Gibraltar and saw a shelf of them in a petrol station fridge one time. Still bought a monster :lol: Went back last week to get one but they didn't have them anymore.

bauc

None in Macedonia so far....
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

garygph

NL_Fer wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 22:40

Did anyone ever see a can of Rich Energy drink for sale or as a promotion? It should be in pubs and cafe’s, nightlife places, promotions at events, premium drink/wine shops.

Yes I ordered a case online. It was late in delivery so they sent another free as an apology for the delay. I am in the UK. Tasted fine I quite enjoyed it but I am no connoisseur of energy drinks :) .

Thunder18

See Chris Harris on Twitter...

Manoah2u

garygph wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 16:36
NL_Fer wrote:

Yes I ordered a case online. It was late in delivery so they sent another free as an apology for the delay. I am in the UK. Tasted fine I quite enjoyed it but I am no connoisseur of energy drinks :) .
pics.
and link.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

NL_Fer

So only available at Amazon?

If you pay for a F1 team sponsor, why not promote the stuff at race weekends, at parties, around other race events?

garygph

Manoah2u wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 18:27
garygph wrote:
NL_Fer wrote:

pics.
and link.
Did not see anything in the question that suggested that I have to provide the above, considering that I think that request could and should have been made in a more polite manner. I placed the order in October last year. I will have a look as to what I have as proof. You see I did not think I would have to provide evidence so I did not create a special folder and record it for this conversation. I will provide what I can find to prove it ok? Gees I had no idea I would get such a blunt response..holy moly chill dude.

Big Tea

garygph wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 22:55
Manoah2u wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 18:27
garygph wrote:

pics.
and link.
Did not see anything in the question that suggested that I have to provide the above, considering that I think that request could and should have been made in a more polite manner. I placed the order in October last year. I will have a look as to what I have as proof. You see I did not think I would have to provide evidence so I did not create a special folder and record it for this conversation. I will provide what I can find to prove it ok? Gees I had no idea I would get such a blunt response..holy moly chill dude.
They are on Amazon in sizes from 3 pacs @£4.99 to pacs of 1728 @ £1,459.99. There are customer reviews too, but I did not read them
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.