2019 Haas F1 Team - Ferrari

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
bauc

Re: 2019 Haas F1 Team - Ferrari

This is the best soap opera I've seen in my life
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

drunkf1fan

1158 wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 21:37
https://twitter.com/rich_energy/status/ ... 0894431234

If this is true, I wonder what this means for the livery/sponsor name on the car and all their kit. How quickly will it change, if it changes. Good thing the team didn't have Rich Energy as the title sponsor.

What a cock-up.
Selling the distribution rights is just his attempt to change where the money is and get out of paying anything when the company is wound up, the sponsorship deal was with Rich Energy, who distributes their drinks has no bearing on that.

I love that tweet he posted about Whyte bike being parasites and how Rich Energy are actually investing in F1, as if suing them for stealing their IP(trademark) requires them to be interested in investing in F1, or not investing in F1 makes them not a real company. Guy is a gigantic embarrassment to everyone around him. Also hilarious that stealing another companies IP... he calls them the parasites.

RZS10

What will now happen to the 90 million cans of Rich Energy they supposedly produced? :lol: :lol: :lol:

marmer

RZS10 wrote:
17 Jul 2019, 13:20
What will now happen to the 90 million cans of Rich Energy they supposedly produced? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that bearded monkey drank them all in one go some weeks ago

Big Tea

RZS10 wrote:
17 Jul 2019, 13:20
I have a a cunning plan....

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 0079994797
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

PowerandtheGlory

Will Haas need to re- brand to Haas Volt..? New livery? It might be a mid season change that the team needs, it needs a little lift...

Haas Volt sounds like one of their power tools, sure they would need to piut down how many volts though? :)
“I don't believe in luck, luck is preparation and taking your opportunity” Ross Brawn

NiyolHuayra

PowerandtheGlory wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 09:13
Will Haas need to re- brand to Haas Volt..? New livery? It might be a mid season change that the team needs, it needs a little lift...

Haas Volt sounds like one of their power tools, sure they would need to piut down how many volts though? :)
For sure as soon as the company (Rich energy) is re-branded and stuff is sorted out. Maybe after summer break. The official name as stated on F1 site is HAAS FERRARI. So no mayor "re-branding" as such, just color and logos... IF they can salvage this firm.

Mansell89

Some chatter amongst some other forums suggesting that Grosjean might get the boot and Ocon come into the team before the end of the season.

Big Tea

Mansell89 wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 16:59
Some chatter amongst some other forums suggesting that Grosjean might get the boot and Ocon come into the team before the end of the season.
Occon is signed up with Merc, would Ferrari by OK with that?

Would be good for Haas, but how much say would Ferrari have in the matter?

santos

Big Tea wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 17:55
Mansell89 wrote:

What does Ferrari have to do with that? Wolf said they would release Occon if he found another team to drive.

Big Tea

santos wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 18:21
Big Tea wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 17:55
Mansell89 wrote:

What does Ferrari have to do with that? Wolf said they would release Occon if he found another team to drive.
They supply a lot of the Haas car and engine, so I assume have some say, or they take the toys home

Mansell89

I think Grosjean has been on thin ice since last season (the Drive to Survive documentary really showed the frustrations of Guenther Steiner) so given Grosjeans recent mistakes it isn’t a surprise to hear the rumour mill going.

I am a little surprised about Ocon being mentioned. I know that Mercedes have said they wouldn’t stand in his way if a seat came up but I didn’t see Haas as the destination -I actually thought Ocon would end up at Renault if Hulk leaves for Red Bull.

Lots of ifs, as always in F1.

The drama certainly swirling around Haas at the moment!!

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Mansell89

It’s embarrassing. Rich Energy is a loud mouth drinks company hoping to build some hype around a product that frankly no one knew about before this year.

The reviews on Amazon are clearly fake and everything about them suggests they’re in this to make a quick buck. They were only founded in 2015!!

It’s laughable and I was absolutely amazed that Haas even went with them. I hope their contracts were very well written.

Sawtooth-spike

Mansell89 wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 22:56
It’s embarrassing. Rich Energy is a loud mouth drinks company hoping to build some hype around a product that frankly no one knew about before this year.

The reviews on Amazon are clearly fake and everything about them suggests they’re in this to make a quick buck. They were only founded in 2015!!

It’s laughable and I was absolutely amazed that Haas even went with them. I hope their contracts were very well written.
They are as much a drinks companies as I am a astronaut.

I am amazed somebody let's this clown into F1 it seems even Peter windsor has stopped his links with them.

I really hope Haas don't suffer and long term damage from this.

Lets just be glad they didn't buy force idea. Think of the mess!
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!