2019 FIM MotoGP World Championship.

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
aleks_ader

Re: 2019 FIM MotoGP World Championship.

Did anybody saw that rape from Maquez today in Brdo Q? WOW lets pack up and go home boys. 2.5s ahead WUT Amazing. 1st i saw that i couldn't believe. :wtf:
"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..." Ayrton Senna

n_we1ss

Riding with slicks on a mixed condition.... this guy is an alien.

Come tomorrow's race day he'll be so far ahead of the pack he'll arrive at Red Bull Ring few laps later.

n_we1ss

Lot of crashes in Moto3 but exciting race as always. Moto2 a bit meh.

MotoGP start delayed due to track conditions.

n_we1ss

Forgettable race sadly. But this weekend Marquez won't have it easy....

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1159086791233814529

digitalrurouni

I would agree Marc won't have it easy but this year's trend has been Marc has been lethal even on tracks that were supposedly Ducati tracks like Mugello and Brno of course. Mugello wwas extremely close and he knows the bike and the chassis better now than he did then when he almost won Mugello. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins Austria. Honda has really upped it's motor this year. And last few Spielberg races have been close. Should be fascinating as hell.

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

n_we1ss

[spoiler]Try again next year, Marquez.[/spoiler]

digitalrurouni

What a race! Whoa edge of the seat stuff! KTM announcing they're out of Moto2. Lorenzo drama with Ducati and poor jack miller suffering as a result. Zarco quit KTM for 2020. Hope Yamaha laps him up as a development rider. I'm actually surprised he quit the team for 2020 without any clear direction of what he will be doing next year afaik. Crazy weekend. I hope that's not the last we see of him. He's a mega talent for sure.

Nonserviam85

Zarco's mentality and focus is reported to be unstable and not easy to work with, his relationship with Pierer was problematic to say the least...

n_we1ss

Moto2 back to being Kalex Cup. A bit shame because only KTM could compete with Kalex. Has anyone managed to win on Speed Up apart from Quartararo?

nacho

Lowes won on a SpeedUp, it's a good bike now. They also won with Iannone but that was an FTR chassis.

AMG.Tzan

Zarco must take up a Yamaha seat or a Suzuki seat at worst which is the only bike close to Yamaha's characteristics! Maybe the Petronas Yamaha seat alongside Quartararo is a great opportunity both for Zarco and the team!!
The Yamaha works team should get rid of Rossi at last, but i don't see them taking Zarco even if that happens...!

Great day for Red Bull today...Zarco out, Gasly out...great day for France!! :lol:
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

digitalrurouni

AMG.Tzan wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 14:02
Zarco must take up a Yamaha seat or a Suzuki seat at worst which is the only bike close to Yamaha's characteristics! Maybe the Petronas Yamaha seat alongside Quartararo is a great opportunity both for Zarco and the team!!
The Yamaha works team should get rid of Rossi at last, but i don't see them taking Zarco even if that happens...!

Great day for Red Bull today...Zarco out, Gasly out...great day for France!! :lol:
I am hoping he gets some phone calls from Yamaha as a test rider. I don't think they have any big names or extremely talented riders behind the scene. Look at how Bradl has been helping Honda and Marc has been raving about him. Yamaha needs to get on that. And Suzuki needs to field a satellite team. It's all about behind the scenes testing and data gathering from actual race bikes on the grid.

FrukostScones

n_we1ss wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 13:03
Moto2 back to being Kalex Cup. A bit shame because only KTM could compete with Kalex. Has anyone managed to win on Speed Up apart from Quartararo?
Navarro will.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.