2019 Mexican Grand Prix - Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, 25-27 October

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Bsowles

Re: 2019 Mexican Grand Prix - Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, 25-27 October

Wynters, if you’re not an attorney, you missed your calling. :D

dans79

epo wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 20:49
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 04:53
carisi2k wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 03:05
You can never paint me with the stick of loving Max and so I say this. Why is lewis on the outside of Max in the first place. It was possible for him to wrap the championship up at this race and yet there he was fighting with Seb on the straight and Max in the corner. The screenie shows there is a nice space for Lewis to slot in to behind Max and ahead of Albon and the Mclarens without resulting in the kaos that followed. If there was grass or kitty litter then Lewis would have backed off much earlier for sure because even if Max is moving him off the road he wouldn't have had the tarmac to run off the road and cause an incident after his re entry.
Because Hamilton, just as any other driver, has the right to fight for positions without clowns like Vettel running him off the side of the straight, or over aggressive idiots like Verstappen crashing into the side of him. Regardless of what you think of any of them. Stop your trolling nonsense
Wow, just wow, I see only one big troll which is you. Show some respect pretty please. Black flag for you.
You would really not like me then, because if Vettel had done to me what he did to Lewis there would be more than strong words after the race regardless if he saw me or not.
197 104 103 7

hollus

Guys, if you want to close the thread you just have to ask nicely...
Please refrain from posting about other posters and, please, stop trying to be tougher then the next guy, what is that supposed to accomplish?
On topic or bust, please.
Rivals, not enemies.