2019 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2019 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

Mattia Binotto Team Principal

Charles will get a new Power Unit there, as his was damaged on Saturday in Austin, which meant he had to use a previously used and less powerful version for the rest of the weekend.
Fitting a new PU means taking a grid-penalty in Sao Paulo, but we should be back to our normal performance level and show some fighting spirit to finish the season on a high note.
That will be important in order to confirm we are making progress with our car and to take some of that momentum into the winter work. I know that our drivers and the whole team are fully focused on that."
Spec 3 or 4?

https://formula1.ferrari.com/en/brazili ... 9-preview/
The Power of Dreams!

LM10

From yesterday:

Vettel:
While it is not our job to keep people quiet, it would be best to give an answer on the track. We want to win in Brazil, and if as a side effect it turns out that nothing has changed in comparison to before, it will be a good thing.
Leclerc:
It is not my motivation to prove our opponents wrong. We know in the team that everything is alright and that we have not done anything illegal.

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Xwang

Who is Ferrari's reserve driver?

ESPImperium

Xwang wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 22:31
Giovinazzi would replace either Ferrari driver. Meaning Ericsson would take Giovinazzi in the Alfa.

I see a Vettel penalty and and suspension coming.

Capharol

ESPImperium wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 22:39
Xwang wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 22:31
Giovinazzi would replace either Ferrari driver. Meaning Ericsson would take Giovinazzi in the Alfa.

I see a Vettel penalty and and suspension coming.
only if he gets more then 4 points, which is highly unlikely

Big Tea

Impressed with Binotto today. Fronting up with an interview for the Sky team after todays race and being candid about it. Good for him.
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

bauc

If they (VET & LEC) don't fix their attitude next year is going to be nuclear (if Ferrari have a championship winning car)
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

bluechris

Ferrari needs a solution ASAP.
We have a 4 time champion that to me he cannot accept that a rookie teammate is equal or faster than him in some scenarios. Why he tried to pass again his teammate that had much fresher tyres? That's the key question that shows his problem. He is not thinking straight whenever there is pressure from his teammate. We have many examples of this behavior from him and not only this year but in the previous years also when Kimi had a good day and off course his Weber fights. Its a huge problem for Ferrari and if i was them i would had already discuss with Riciardo. They also can bring back Alonso if he feels up for it.
Im sure Tifosi will still love him and love any driver drives the red car.

Capharol

bluechris wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 23:17
We have a 4 time champion that to me he cannot accept that a rookie teammate is equal or faster than him in some scenarios. Why he tried to pass again his teammate that had much fresher tyres? That's the key question that shows his problem. He is not thinking straight whenever there is pressure from his teammate. We have many examples of this behavior from him and not only this year but in the previous years also when Kimi had a good day and off course his Weber fights. Its a huge problem for Ferrari and if i was them i would had already discuss with Riciardo. They also can bring back Alonso if he feels up for it.
1. no driver likes to be beaten by his teammate
2. yes please bring back Alonso to Ferrari (which will certainly not happen) because then any other team (Mercs or RB) have 1 team less to fight.... Alonso might be a hell of a driver, but he is more egocentric person then LEC or VET together
Last edited by turbof1 on 20 Nov 2019, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing baiting - message could have been packaged better. Downvotes were justified.

bluechris

Capharol wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 23:24
bluechris wrote:
2. yes please bring back Alonso to Ferrari (which will certainly not happen) because then any other team (Mercs or RB) have 1 team less to fight.... Alonso might be a hell of a driver, but he is a worse egomanic person then LEC or VET together

edit: ooooh did i hurt the feeling of an Alonso fan, use ggoogle and you know why he left Ferrari back then
Oh no im not Alonso fan at all, i mean i liked him for his driving abilities but thats it. I am Kimi fan and i start like a lot Leclerc. You are right about him btw so only option is Danny then. The point is Ferrari is really difficult to handle this things. I wish they was a bit RB in this regard but they are not, so it seems we will see the same things happening again next year and it will continue till Vetel decides to retire.

For the record i was never Vettel fan... not even his glorious days.. he was giving on me something cocky.. i cannot express it really but slowly when he went to Ferrari i accepted him but now he needs to step back. There is a point in our life that we must accept when we decline in abilities and not fool ourselfs and the people who count on us.

zoroastar

Capharol wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 23:24
bluechris wrote:
2. yes please bring back Alonso to Ferrari (which will certainly not happen) because then any other team (Mercs or RB) have 1 team less to fight.... Alonso might be a hell of a driver, but he is a worse egomanic person then LEC or VET together

edit: ooooh did i hurt the feeling of an Alonso fan, use ggoogle and you know why he left Ferrari back then
you equate the hunger to win with being an egomaniac. any professional athlete that is never given the tools to succeed is going to want to make a move. there arent enough fans that can relate to this, and you can tell by so many that automatically diss a driver that makes a move that they think will better their chances of winning a wdc. it didnt work out for alonso going to mclaren, for reasons that were out of his hands. i know one thing though, if alonso were in the ferrari for the last 3 years, the chances of hamilton getting to 6 championships would have been a lot less.

Pany

Right

ENGINE TUNER

bluechris wrote:
The solution is simple, get rid of Vettel. RIC and HUL are better choices for the team and are available. The little bit of extra speed that vettel may bring is not worth all his idiotic mistakes. He has cost the team points, podiums, wins and championships. Any true Ferrari fan would want him gone. LEC is a wdc level driver in the right car, Ferrari need a wcc level #2 next to him.
Last edited by ENGINE TUNER on 18 Nov 2019, 06:36, edited 1 time in total.