General Honda F1 Topic

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
IvailoStefanovBG

Re: General Honda F1 Topic

What a evening for Honda! Congratulations for excelent work all season long!

TwanV

That last run to the finish line, there is no better pr 😁

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter on 17 Nov 2019, 23:27, edited 3 times in total.
The Power of Dreams!

Marti_EF3

That Honda PU have the power!! Seeing Gasly's STR gaining advantage on the uphill straight, was awesome! My hearth went on VTEC! :lol:

IvailoStefanovBG

I think next year Honda will have the best engine on the grid.

Big Tea

I hope people at Honda show the clip of Damon hill saying if you did not follow f1 and saw this you would think RBR(STR?) Honda was the dominant team to the board at the meeting next week, before they make any decisions.

1&2, and but for a touch 1,2,4 (or even 1,2,3). Come on Honda, this is what you are there for. Looking good in the eyes of the world. Two different teams with Honda engines And on Soichiro Honda's birthday too.
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

waynes

TwanV wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 21:08
That last run to the finish line, there is no better pr 😁
it'll certainly put the frighteners on Merc seeing that.

pleased for Pierre, been a rough year.

Honda though! what a result that should have been even better with Alex!

lio007

Tost mentioned in an AMuS interview that Honda made a big jump in performance having Spec4 in combination with the new fuel...

I must admit, I never thought Honda can turn it around like that in 2019...never ever.
That's why I'm so impressed with their achievemnts and improvements....but I think the whole environment with RB pushing each other has really motivated it's hard working staff to some extent.
Communication and operation s seem to be very smooth (at least from the outside). They don't act like two seperate parties, but like a nice collaboration. Feel honored to witness this journey!

Webber2011

I have to say I expected this to happen, but definitely not so soon 😮

Huge congratulations to Honda.

The pain and heartache, sometimes bordering on humiliation that they have suffered since their return has all been worth it.

Also huge congratulations to Wazari and his team for their earlier contributions re combustion techniques.
Without this, in my opinion Honda wouldn't have elevated their position in the pecking order quite as quickly.

Some of you still doubt his legitimacy, but I most surely don't.

etusch

etusch

Bill

Anyone who knows the history of Motorsport should never have doubted Honda,they always start off as joke because they willing to take on huge risks and try out esoteric technologies but eventually they get it right but not always.ones they do they will be unstoppable leaving other teams scratching their head wondering what they are doing.

LM10

Bill wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 08:35
Anyone who knows the history of Motorsport should never have doubted Honda,they always start off as joke because they willing to take on huge risks and try out esoteric technologies but eventually they get it right but not always.ones they do they will be unstoppable leaving other teams scratching their head wondering what they are doing.
You mean like in case of Ferrari who you’ve (indirectly) accused of cheating? If Honda comes up with the most powerful PU next year, what are you gonna say? That they’ve done a super job or there must be something fishy going on?

sn809

Excellent work ethic by Honda. Jow if someone can getvtheir hands on the fuel it would be great.

Wouter

Honda has delivered an outstanding performance this season. =D> =D> =D>

Maybe @Wazari san has something to say about Honda.
News regarding past/next season or other matters. Everything is welcome.

So if you read this @Wazari san, would you like to talk to us about this?
The Power of Dreams!