MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
strad

MERRY CHRISTMAS

While I have had disagreements some might even call them arguments with some people here I truly wish you all, all the best, a great Christmas and the best for the new year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

izzy

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

strad wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:39 pm
While I have had disagreements some might even call them arguments with some people here I truly wish you all, all the best, a great Christmas and the best for the new year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

thank you, yes Happy Christmas everybody. It's good to argue, otherwise you both go "I agree" and that's the end of the conversation :P

Phil

Merry christmas everyone. <3
Not for nothing, Rosberg's Championship is the only thing that lends credibility to Hamilton's recent success. Otherwise, he'd just be the guy who's had the best car. — bhall II
#Team44 supporter

AJI
AJI

Merry Xmas to all of you argumentative bastards.
Ps I heard that Team Jesus exceeded the yule-flow limit in the first race of the first modern era, but I'm sure it was just misinformation from a certain member if Team Satan... Helmut Marko was just a humble engineer back then.

Big Tea

AJI wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:56 pm
Merry Xmas to all of you argumentative bastards.
Ps I heard that Team Jesus exceeded the yule-flow limit in the first race of the first modern era, but I'm sure it was just misinformation from a certain member if Team Satan... Helmut Marko was just a humble engineer back then.
You can not call us ALL argumentative.
One test is worth a thousand expert opinions

AJI
AJI

Big Tea wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:28 pm
You can not call us ALL argumentative.
Very good ;-)

LM10
LM10

Merry Christmas everyone!

notsofast
notsofast

Happy holidays and best wishes for the new year!