Site updates 2020

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Tim.Wright

Re: Site updates 2020

hollus wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 18:59
The titles can overlap with the voting icons of posts. It is a very long title, though...
I wouldn't say that's a forum problem per se. That guy has a habit of starting completely inane threads with massive titles. He should just stop doing that :-"
Not the engineer at Force India

i70q7m7ghw

The heavy handed moderation needs looking at, it's hard to keep track of a thread when posts are being moved or deleted left, right and center. It also seems to be one rule for some, and a different rule for others, are you outsourcing the moderation to the FIA stewards?

i70q7m7ghw

Diesel wrote:
21 Feb 2020, 12:05
The heavy handed moderation needs looking at, it's hard to keep track of a thread when posts are being moved or deleted left, right and center. It also seems to be one rule for some, and a different rule for others, are you outsourcing the moderation to the FIA stewards?
Bumping this because it's still happening. Rather than deleting all parts of a quote chain that are off-topic, only select posts are deleted, which makes it look like the moderation is taking sides and censoring the opposing views.

Off-topic posts are bad, but if someone is posting debatable nonsense we should be free to oppose that nonsense until the mods come along and clean the whole lot away.