F1 To replace canceled or postponed GP's with Virtual ones .

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Wass85

Re: F1 To replace canceled or postponed GP's with Virtual ones .

Pyrone89 wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 23:52
Did I just open the portal into another dimension and is this actually the Verstappen vs Hamilton Fan War topic? In my screen it says something about postponed GP's beging replaced with virtual ones, not sure about you guys.
They jump in like vultures whenever a certain driver is left out of the topic.

Just_a_fan

Pyrone89 wrote:
Did I just open the portal into another dimension and is this actually the Verstappen vs Hamilton Fan War topic? In my screen it says something about postponed GP's beging replaced with virtual ones, not sure about you guys.
Sorry. I reacted to the local troll. Mea culpa. :oops:
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Wass85

Just_a_fan wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:18
Pyrone89 wrote:
Sorry. I reacted to the local troll. Mea culpa. :oops:
If you don't mention Hamilton in any thread = troll....... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

NathanOlder

Pyrone89 wrote:
Yes but like all posts from Wass85, he hates Lewis so much that he must turn it in to Lewis isn't as good as (Wass85' flavour of the week)
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Wass85

NathanOlder wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:41
Pyrone89 wrote:
Yes but like all posts from Wass85, he hates Lewis so much that he must turn it in to Lewis isn't as good as (Wass85' flavour of the week)
Oh deary me Nathaniel, now stop putting Lewis' name in to my mouth.

Not once did I mention your Lew Lew, now I know you expect everyone to praise Lewis at every possible moment but you have to accept that my posts were nothing to do with Lewis.

I was praising Max Verstappen for being brilliant on games as well as in reality, the most talented driver I've seen.

Pyrone89

Let me just end this here: Verstappen is one of the biggest talents ever seen according to many, but is still at the start of his career. So it is yet unclear wether he can fully realise the potential. In the case of someone with this much talent anything less than a future attempt to get the WDC record will feel like he did not get the most out of it. But for now he does not even have 1 WDC. Which is fully down to the car he has, but unfortunately that is how F1 works nowadays. Basically the new Hamilton possibly.

Hamilton: of the top succesfull drivers in history with enormous talent. Basically a driver that is slightly less calculated but faster than Prost, yet a bit slower than the speed freak Senna but way more consistent and more calculated. However, you can not deny that in F1 seat terms the Mercedes nr.1 seat has been like a ticket from a lottery over the last 6 seasons and most likely coming 2 seasons.
True GOATs don’t need the help of superior material to win.

Tom Brady, Usain Bolt are true GOATs.

Wass85

Pyrone89 wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 01:08
Let me just end this here: Verstappen is one of the biggest talents ever seen according to many, but is still at the start of his career. So it is yet unclear wether he can fully realise the potential. In the case of someone with this much talent anything less than a future attempt to get the WDC record will feel like he did not get the most out of it. But for now he does not even have 1 WDC. Which is fully down to the car he has, but unfortunately that is how F1 works nowadays. Basically the new Hamilton possibly.

Hamilton: of the top succesfull drivers in history with enormous talent. Basically a driver that is slightly less calculated but faster than Prost, yet a bit slower than the speed freak Senna but way more consistent and more calculated. However, you can not deny that in F1 seat terms the Mercedes nr.1 seat has been like a ticket from a lottery over the last 6 seasons and most likely coming 2 seasons.
Spot on and exactly my thoughts.

Just_a_fan

Pyrone89 wrote:
However, you can not deny that in F1 seat terms the Mercedes nr.1 seat has been like a ticket from a lottery over the last 6 seasons and most likely coming 2 seasons.
Indeed so, if such a seat existed. But it doesn't. Unlike the no.1 seat occupied by certain German drivers...
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Pyrone89

Just_a_fan wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 01:38
Pyrone89 wrote:
However, you can not deny that in F1 seat terms the Mercedes nr.1 seat has been like a ticket from a lottery over the last 6 seasons and most likely coming 2 seasons.
Indeed so, if such a seat existed. But it doesn't. Unlike the no.1 seat occupied by certain German drivers...
Not officially, but Bottas is in practice as much a clear nr. 2 to Lewis as Albon is to Max. And both earned it, but there is a clear distinction. Not saying is on paper, just that it is there in reality.

hollus

Pyrone89 wrote:
Rivals, not enemies.

aral

This thread has descended into name calling, fanboyism , stirring etc. Is it not possible to have sensible conversation without resorting to what is childish behaviour? Please post on topic as off topic and baiting comments will be removed.

PlatinumZealot

Which race is tomorrow?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Pyrone89

Tonight is Real Racers Never Quit race 4 of 6. Tight battle in the standings.

djos

From what I’ve seen the NASCAR iRacing has been really good so far, hopefully F1 lifts its game.

I went and bought a copy of F1 2019 for my Xbox One and also a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals, plus sim cockpit so I can entertain myself. Being stuck inside under stage 3 lock down plus getting my bonus was the timing and excuse I needed. :D
"In downforce we trust"

FrukostScones

I lost my marbles and now watch this:

this is actually too good to be just an April's fool day joke.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.