Should junior and senior high schools introduce go-kart auto racing as a material curriculum education in schools?

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
theriusDR3

Should junior and senior high schools introduce go-kart auto racing as a material curriculum education in schools?

To benefit students for study and learn driving a race car, Go-Kart racing must included in Physical, Sports & Health education subject material curriculum in the schools around the world. Students can learn how to stepping the throttle pedal, how to stepping the brake pedal, how to start the engine, how to step the clutch pedal, how to shift the gear (because Go Kart cars majorly utilizing manual shifters) and also how to turn the corner with steering wheel. Great idea if go-kart racing included in Physical, Sports & Health education subject material curriculum to improve auto racing popularity around the world.

Your opinions?

Zynerji

Re: Should junior and senior high schools introduce go-kart auto racing as a material curriculum education in schools?

My 20 year old daughter aced her driving test, and she credits sim racing with me from 6-16 years old for it. She is a fantastic driver now. It's almost like sim racing programmed a spatial awareness autopilot for her.

I can see the karts having similar positive effects for young drivers, but I would base it with maintenance learning as well!

theriusDR3

Re: Should junior and senior high schools introduce go-kart auto racing as a material curriculum education in schools?

Zynerji wrote:
20 Apr 2020, 07:20
My 20 year old daughter aced her driving test, and she credits sim racing with me from 6-16 years old for it. She is a fantastic driver now. It's almost like sim racing programmed a spatial awareness autopilot for her.

I can see the karts having similar positive effects for young drivers, but I would base it with maintenance learning as well!
And also benefit for private schools with larger funding.