How much do you miss F1 ?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Very very much, damn I can't stop thinking of it.
26%
Very much, I love it.
42%
Very much, but wait, the missus needs help.
No votes
I like it, and I love it too.
3%
I'm a fanboi of this driver X, he must feel bored right now. : (
3%
I like the action, but right now, I'm busy chillin at the park.
21%
Formula 1, cool but I prefer motobikes.
No votes
When my national hero wins, I watch the recording.
No votes
Kimi-Matias, who is that.
No votes
F1? Geordie Shore? Yolo.
5%

Total votes: 38

FrukostScones

I gained consciousness in the 80's.
In the 90's I grew up sleepin till 1400 on Sundays.
I love Formula 1.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

PlatinumZealot

Re: How much do you miss F1 ?

I was a filthy casual around year 2000 when Gran Turismo 3 came out. I never started watching every single session till about 2009. I had more time due to the who recession thing. Then I kept up that pace for a few years, sneaking in practice sessions while at work... But I think I became a bit disenchanted in 2013 or so... I could miss practice sessions and even the odd qualifying session. During the Mercedes eras I could consciously miss particular races, the boring ones without feeling any regret. I would try to watch recordings later in HD if I could.

I have sort of gotten used to this extended winter break. Got a taste of the 2020 cars to suck on like a little sweetie... the excitement has numbed. It is all one long, dull day dream until the season sparks back into life. Its almost as if the 2020 season, if it happens will be a distraction until 2021 comes around.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

waynes

Playing more F1 2019 online
watching the virtual stuff

be glad when it does eventually start again

strad

You know I don't miss it as much as I thought I would. Modern F1 doesn't excite me as much as it did in the past. The reasons have been listed many times here. :wink:
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

MtthsMlw

Initially I thought I'd miss it more, same with football. I feel like I should miss it more given that I wouldn't call myself a casual fan.
Knowing it's coming back sooner or later helps. I'm ready for business as usual, waking up at 3am for FP1, watching at work if possible and being bored and impatient on Sunday Mornings while getting more and more excited till lights out.

siskue2005

Where is the option " I love f1 3000"? :lol:
That is how much i miss it

Bill_Kar

I've been drafted to the army since January now and I count the days to Austria race rather than the end of my service. That much.

Sevach

It would be nice to have it back don't get me wrong, but i'm missing other things way more, just life i take for granted in general.

3jawchuck

I'm not missing it or any sport as much as I thought I would, which is quite nice. I've found other things to do and enjoy during these times. It'll be nice to have it back, but I'm not too bothered when that is.

bill shoe

Miss F1 much. Hate to say it. I've come to depend on the "devil I know" for several good bites of entertainment per year. Definitely looking forward to Austria in early July.

TAG

I'm not missing it nearly as much as I am going out and having a burger and a few beers at a pub with friends.
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

adrianjordan

Erm.... 7
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️