24 heures du mans 2020

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Cold Fussion

Re: 24 heures du mans 2020

Endurance racing sort of requires you to have a separate live timing page open to have any real understanding of what is happening IMO.

Steven
Owner

I was out of the loop as well this year. Followed several hours, and then at the end noticed the #7 had dropped back.

It still remains curious how Toyota, with a seemingly comfortable advantage, cannot get both its cars reliable. It was the same in the last two years.

Perhaps they completely halted development, or they weren't comfortable, as in other WEC races, they weren't that dominant, but I don't really get it. With other big manufacturers in the game, and therefore having to push a bit more, they would still face an uphill struggle I think.

Anyway, congrats to all! I guess it's not definitely time to look ahead to a different set of regulations.

NathanOlder

Cold Fussion wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 07:54
Endurance racing sort of requires you to have a separate live timing page open to have any real understanding of what is happening IMO.
For me its the same with F1, I cannot watch F1 without Live timing on my Laptop. You get a much better idea of whats actually going on at the circuit rather than just watching the FOM Tv feed.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC