New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
siskue2005

Re: New Videos

it is scary isn't it.
in 50 to 100 years we are toast, it will be like Terminator or Matrix :o

etusch

siskue2005 wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 18:21
it is scary isn't it.
If we are not mutants like mutants in I am legend then

Big Tea

etusch wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 21:40
siskue2005 wrote:
it is scary isn't it.
Guys, look around. You sit in a pub for instance (during 'normal times') and scan the others.
Right which ones are cyborgs?

first one. Spectacles dentures and heart valve or pacemaker. Next one. badly broken bones with metal plates and honeycomb repair. Next, metal hip joint.

Next plastic lenses in eyes, hearing aid (Yes sound and vision enhanced).
The next had teeth braces to make them look as they do, and plastic enhanced eyelashes and chemicals injected into the lips.

It is looking like there is something on these but they are older, But then, a phone chimes, the owner looks at it and leaves. Yes, electronically enhanced memory. Also with electronic telepresence and area memory, but it covers the world. In the holy books people asked the gods for information, now you can chose Alexa, siri, cortana google etc.

Well you get the point there are many more from the medication some take to things like tattoos.

It is just a matter of degrees. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile :twisted:
the next generation of phones will probably have implants for speaker and microphone, somewhat later imprints inside the eye H.U.D.

Yip, it is frighting when it hits you all in one lump
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

etusch

Big Tea wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 23:07
etusch wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 21:40
siskue2005 wrote:

it is scary isn't it.
Guys, look around. You sit in a pub for instance (during 'normal times') and scan the others.
Right which ones are cyborgs?

first one. Spectacles dentures and heart valve or pacemaker. Next one. badly broken bones with metal plates and honeycomb repair. Next, metal hip joint.

Next plastic lenses in eyes, hearing aid (Yes sound and vision enhanced).
The next had teeth braces to make them look as they do, and plastic enhanced eyelashes and chemicals injected into the lips.

It is looking like there is something on these but they are older, But then, a phone chimes, the owner looks at it and leaves. Yes, electronically enhanced memory. Also with electronic telepresence and area memory, but it covers the world. In the holy books people asked the gods for information, now you can chose Alexa, siri, cortana google etc.

Well you get the point there are many more from the medication some take to things like tattoos.

It is just a matter of degrees. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile :twisted:
the next generation of phones will probably have implants for speaker and microphone, somewhat later imprints inside the eye H.U.D.

Yip, it is frighting when it hits you all in one lump
just when you checking your notification on the eye hud , a light pops up and suddenly you see a few guys naked 😜 . you hope they
are not terminators. came for you. then you hear relaxing word. " it was wonderful to see dinosaurs but I am a bit upset because I cannot see Flintstones especially Wilma

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

PlatinumZealot

A real wet weather race!

🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

etusch

Morteza

etusch

What a crazy bike 200+ km/h at second 300 at 4th and still there are 2 gear.

Morteza

Big Tea

Sorry guys, had to post this just for clarity

proteus

If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Big Tea

Don't know how accurate this is, seems about what I expect, but just posting it, not verified.

It is modelled BTW, not footage so no scary bits

etusch