2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Racer X

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Wouter wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 14:01
Because there is no topic for the RB16B yet and this does not belong in the RB16 topic,
I have posted it here for this moment.
It does belong in the car topic because they are both the RB16 regardless of them being A or B.

Wouter wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 11:46
Perez has been working with the people from RBR all last week and Max has picked up the thread again in Monaco
after his vacation and has started training again with his trainer Bradley Scanes.
These are images from a fan account.
So it's not 100% official but we can assume he is training. Perez seems to be training at a rather large facility. I can't tell if it's a factory or a track but it's not a Gym. It's certainly not his home, Mexico Switzerland or otherwise.
Last edited by Racer X on 17 Jan 2021, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ

Racer X

Duplicate
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ

Wouter

Racer X wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 19:56
Wouter wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 14:01
Because there is no topic for the RB16B yet and this does not belong in the RB16 topic,
I have posted it here for this moment.
It does belong in the car topic because they are both the RB16 regardless of them being A or B.
I don't agree that everything about the RB16B should be in the RB16 topic. I hope there will be an RB16B car topic soon.
The RB16 and the RB16B are two completely different cars from two different seasons.
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Racer X wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 19:56
Wouter wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 11:46
Perez has been working with the people from RBR all last week and Max has picked up the thread again in Monaco
after his vacation and has started training again with his trainer Bradley Scanes.
These are images from a fan account.
So it's not 100% official but we can assume he is training. Perez seems to be training at a rather large facility. I can't tell if it's a factory or a track but it's not a Gym. It's certainly not his home, Mexico Switzerland or otherwise.
I have no idea what you actually want to say. Max has posted the photo of his balcony with his head on a chair on his Instagram and the video in which he is running on his Instagram story. Since his fan has posted both on her Instagram, they can both be seen for a long time, because the story disappears after 24 hours. So I did that purely for practical reasons.

And why do you tell us something about Perez's physical training? I mentioned and posted the photo the day before yesterday that he had been working with RBR all week and that was not about physical training.

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Nice read, an interview with Max.

“As a driver, it doesn’t matter if you have an understeering car, oversteery car, slippery surface,
grippy surface, you constantly adjust your driving style to that,” says Verstappen.

“If you just say ‘this is my driving style’, this is how it’s going to be, you will not be quick. I think you learn in your whole racing career from go-karting to F3 to whatever, every weekend the car behaves a bit differently. So. you always have to adjust to it.

“It’s every weekend, constantly you’re adjusting your driving style a little bit to make sure that the car is working well. And of course you try to set the car to your liking but it will never be fully to your liking. You always have to fine-tune. Or at least you try it.

“And at the end that’s what makes a driver fast.”
https://the-race.com/formula-1/verstapp ... greatness/
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!

godlameroso

50 days to testing. Honda is finishing preparations. I cannot wait to hear the new power unit. You will be able to hear it right away.
Saishū kōnā

Wouter

In his first interview since joining Red Bull Racing, Sergio Pérez says it’s a dream 15 years in the making

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/redbullr ... !%E2%80%9D

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/arti ... -allows-it

The Power of Dreams!

PlatinumZealot

A really am happy for him. Is this the year the malaxation of Max begins?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Wouter

After three test flights last weekend, Max's plane made the first real flight from Basel to Amsterdam today.
Here is a nice article, in which you can choose your own language on the right side.

https://www.aironline.nl/weblog/2021/01 ... -schiphol/
The Power of Dreams!

etusch

Perez already working on "some good ideas" to help Red Bull ahead of F1 2021

"It's a big challenge for myself," he explained. "We all know Max, how talented, how fast, how much he has grown in the past years, how complete he is by now. So he's definitely one of the best and one of the fastest, if not the fastest out there on the current grid.

"So, it's a massive challenge in a way. He's been here a long time, he knows what he wants and what he needs from the car. But it's a great challenge and I look forward to working with him and pushing the team forwards together."
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15466 ... 0833754891

lio007

Here you can find the video of the Interview:
https://www.redbullcontentpool.com/inte ... QN49812111

GhostF1

godlameroso wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 04:25
50 days to testing. Honda is finishing preparations. I cannot wait to hear the new power unit. You will be able to hear it right away.
I was thinking this, really interested to hear what the new PU sounds like and if we can tell straight away!

godlameroso

A 2015 to present montage of the different engine notes will make it abundantly clear. The pitch is higher the closer timing advance is to ideal. When your road car engine detects knock it pulls timing and you can notice the tone of the engine gets deeper. As Honda confidently runs higher compression ratios through the years and it has more control over the combustion process the engine is closer and closer to the edge. The sound becomes more and more "crisp" more "rasp", more "nasal" tone. The turbo is very front and center on this engine, pun intended.
Saishū kōnā

JordanMugen

etusch wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 22:31
Perez already working on "some good ideas" to help Red Bull ahead of F1 2021

"It's a big challenge for myself," he explained. "We all know Max, how talented, how fast, how much he has grown in the past years, how complete he is by now. So he's definitely one of the best and one of the fastest, if not the fastest out there on the current grid.

"So, it's a massive challenge in a way. He's been here a long time, he knows what he wants and what he needs from the car. But it's a great challenge and I look forward to working with him and pushing the team forwards together."
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15466 ... 0833754891
From Red Bull team video:

:D