2021 Alpha Tauri F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2021 Alpha Tauri F1 Team

Manoah2u wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 14:49
Max stole his seat, stole his GF, stole his job as daddy, and now stole his hometown?
I've always felt a bit for Daniil. I have no idea on what he's going to do either to be fair.
It is of course complete nonsense that Max has stolen his seat and his girlfriend. The fact that Daniil couldn't see his daughter grow up is because of Kelly, who moved to Brazil two months after her birth! Which mother does such a thing?
What terrible things did Daniil do to take his child away from him? She could also have just continued to live in Monaco.
And as for Max ....... Kelly has been flirting with Max several times / often on her Instagram stories, so she had set her sights on Max this time, and was not going to try to make it up again with Daniil.
I really feel sorry for Daniil and also for the little girl.
I would really like to know where Daniil is going to race now, I wish him all the best, because I think he's a really nice guy!
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!

Manoah2u

Wouter wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 15:49
Manoah2u wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 14:49
Max stole his seat, stole his GF, stole his job as daddy, and now stole his hometown?
I've always felt a bit for Daniil. I have no idea on what he's going to do either to be fair.
It is of course complete nonsense that Max has stolen his seat and his girlfriend.
Offcourse it is a joke
The fact that Daniil couldn't see his daughter grow up is because of Kelly, who moved to Brazil two months after her birth! Which mother does such a thing?
What terrible things did Daniil do to take his child away from him? She could also have just continued to live in Monaco.
And as for Max ....... Kelly has been flirting with Max several times / often on her Instagram stories, so she had set her sights on Max this time, and was not going to try to make it up again with Daniil.
I really feel sorry for Daniil and also for the little girl.
I would really like to know where Daniil is going to race now, I wish him all the best, because I think he's a really nice guy!
that i do feel for Daniil is no joke though.
However, we have no idea on what really goes on behind closed doors, so i'm not the person to even remotely concider judging who/what/when/where.

Max actually going after Kelly / going into a relationship does surprise me a bit though. I do think that it's a case of 'racers' understanding 'racers' better and the hectic busy life far from home it incorporates, but I had the feeling Max didn't really care for anything 'relationshippy' and was focused far more on his F1 career and his own friends and family and could 'enjoy' the lushes of women throwing themselves at his feet.

With Daniil gone though,
what reserve driver does AT have?
I mean essentially, Albon is the backup driver for RedBull.
And though this obviously means that if Tsunoda or Gasly gets the corona, Albon can stand in for either of them.
But, and I know it's a big 'but', but what if both Max and Tsunoda get Covid? Max will be replaced by Albon, but with Kvyat gone, who's gonna fill the AT seat?
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!

GhostF1

Wouter wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:55
Not quite the change I was expecting to hear with all these "2022 prototype engine brought forward" articles, although not sure what I was expecting either!. But it sounds good nonetheless! Now we just need to hear it in anger.

godlameroso

That engine noise has been filtered? Smart, given what people can infer these days from noise alone. Even filtered, and the small blip, what I hear pleases me. Very smooth, you can almost hear the slickness of the engine.
Saishū kōnā

bigblue

Lol. Rough-engine = "it sounds aggressive, they've pushed the boundaries, it's going to be a good year !" etc. Really we all don't care what it sounds like as long as (1) it's got oodles of power, (2) it has the weird Honda part-throttle rasp. OK, I snuck (2) on there as a bonus ;-)

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Wouter

https://the-race.com/formula-1/why-tsun ... erstappen/

Tsunoda is Red Bull's most exciting hope since Verstappen

Yuki Tsunoda could be Red Bull's most significant Formula 1 driver appointment in years. He is the most exciting driver to emerge in this stable since Max Verstappen. And he is a Formula 2 graduate of the ilk of George Russell, Charles Leclerc or Lando Norris.

Comparisons to Verstappen can never be made lightly. Verstappen is an impossible benchmark for his Red Bull Racing team-mates let alone a rookie driving at AlphaTauri in 2021 so this is not about comparing Tsunoda to Verstappen like-for-like as a driver.

......... There is a reason Red Bull is so excited by this driver and why he's the first modern-day Honda protege to make it to F1. He's very quick. He's a great racer. He seems to have got over the language barrier and emotional immaturity that were the most obvious hurdles in his first year racing in Europe in the 2019 Formula 3 season.

But, above everything, Tsunoda has thrived with every challenge thrown at him.

......... "Yuki learned that races are not won in the first turn or in the first round," says Marko. "He learned a lot and whenever it is important, he has amazing moves for overtaking, and he proved so in the last two Formula 2 races. This means he has an amazing speed, he is a small but smart driver.

"And beside his talent, being a good driver, he also has a good charisma which will influence the whole Formula 1, but of course also Japan."

......... Tsunoda's development has been rapid. His speed is evident. And his place as Red Bull's new flavour of the months seems firmly secured.

It's always thrilling when F1 welcomes a driver with seemingly boundless possibilities. Verstappen was exactly that. Red Bull seems to believe it's found another.

Mark Hughes: Expect AlphaTauri shocks, but not in its design.

https://the-race.com/formula-1/mark-hug ... alphatauri -shocks-but-not-in-its-design/
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Tomorrow 9am CET live on YT.

The Power of Dreams!

_cerber1

Alpha Tauri is a fashion brand, right?

Morteza

_cerber1 wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 08:48
https://ibb.co/WyyfwhG
It is indeed, and owned by Red Bull obviously. Do you not remember AT's last year's unveiling of their car? It was basically a fashion show :D
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

_cerber1

Morteza wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 08:55
It is indeed, and owned by Red Bull obviously. Do you not remember AT's last year's unveiling of their car? It was basically a fashion show :D
I remember that, but it looks like her pilots dress up in the nearest supermarket. :lol:

Wouter

_cerber1 wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 08:48
https://ibb.co/WyyfwhG
@cerber, you're a huge McLaren fan. Why don't you just say that you don't think the drivers are wearing nice clothes, while they are driving for AlphaTauri, named after a fashion store?
Are you starting to make derogatory comments here, which you did on the RBR topic recently?
Only because they both drive with Honda engines. So childish such comments because of your hatred of Honda.

Edit: " but it looks like her pilots dress up in the nearest supermarket. :lol: "
So I was right. Stay in the McLaren topic please.
The Power of Dreams!

_cerber1

Wouter wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 09:24
@cerber, you're a huge McLaren fan. Why don't you just say that you don't think the drivers are wearing nice clothes, while they are driving for AlphaTauri, named after a fashion store?
Are you starting to make derogatory comments here, which you did on the RBR topic recently?
Only because they both drive with Honda engines. So childish such comments because of your hatred of Honda.

Edit: " but it looks like her pilots dress up in the nearest supermarket. :lol: "
So I was right. Stay in the McLaren topic please.
You call it hatred of Honda, the facts that were in its history? I would agree with the above comment, if I came up with something or lied, but this is not so, all my posts are true and you can find information about it.

Regarding AT, it was just a joke. The appearance of the pilots representing the fashion brand, I personally find it funny.

Are you a moderator? On what grounds do you forbid me to write in topics related to Honda?