2021 Alpha Tauri F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
NathanOlder

Re: 2021 Alpha Tauri F1 Team

Hoping the car launch is better than last year. Was the most painful watch ever!
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Morteza

NathanOlder wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 09:55
Hoping the car launch is better than last year. Was the most painful watch ever!
Hopefully! Had that same feeling with McLaren this year :lol:

So the rims are gonna be white?
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Wouter

_cerber1 wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 09:42
Wouter wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 09:24
@cerber, you're a huge McLaren fan. Why don't you just say that you don't think the drivers are wearing nice clothes, while they are driving for AlphaTauri, named after a fashion store?
Are you starting to make derogatory comments here, which you did on the RBR topic recently?
Only because they both drive with Honda engines. So childish such comments because of your hatred of Honda.

Edit: " but it looks like her pilots dress up in the nearest supermarket. :lol: "
So I was right. Stay in the McLaren topic please.
You call it hatred of Honda, the facts that were in its history? I would agree with the above comment, if I came up with something or lied, but this is not so, all my posts are true and you can find information about it.

Regarding AT, it was just a joke. The appearance of the pilots representing the fashion brand, I personally find it funny.

Are you a moderator? On what grounds do you forbid me to write in topics related to Honda?
I am not a moderator, but the atmosphere here is always nice and cozy in this topic and it would be nice if it stayed that way.
It's fine if you want to contribute to this, but given your reputation, you've now shifted your field of activity from the RBR topic to the AlphaTauri topic.
If you want to post here if necessary, keep it neat and polite, without childish comments, because knowing you, this was not meant to be a joke.
The Power of Dreams!

Morteza

Last edited by Morteza on 19 Feb 2021, 10:10, edited 3 times in total.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

MtthsMlw

Great livery once again

the EDGE

Why did I just watch a fashion show spliced with shots of the car...?
Last edited by the EDGE on 19 Feb 2021, 11:14, edited 2 times in total.

_cerber1

Wouter wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 09:58
I am not a moderator, but the atmosphere here is always nice and cozy in this topic and it would be nice if it stayed that way.
It's fine if you want to contribute to this, but given your reputation, you've now shifted your field of activity from the RBR topic to the AlphaTauri topic.
If you want to post here if necessary, keep it neat and polite, without childish comments, because knowing you, this was not meant to be a joke.
If you have a personal dislike for me, then you can simply ignore my posts. I don’t remember anyone talking to me about my reputation other than you. The forum is free, and everyone can write here whatever they want. If you disagree with my opinion, then you have two choices, challenge it, or just forget about it.

Morteza

Morteza

2020 vs 2021 livery

Holm86

Stunning livery again, and the bargeboards are actually painted.
Don't think i've seen them in anything other than black :D

ispano6

Basically the Honda Jet scheme, and Honda nice and big on the rear wing.

Wouter

ispano6 wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 10:48
Basically the Honda Jet scheme, and Honda nice and big on the rear wing.
And so it should be! :)
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Tost doesn't believe his engineers: 'Say the car is faster than last year'

"I personally really like the new livery and these colours. I hope the fans will agree that we have the best car on the grid. A nice car usually also performs well. The front of the car has been changed and the front wing is completely new. We also have new bargeboards, a new floor, new diffuser and a new rear wing," Tost said in an interview for Red Bull.

"It is now difficult to estimate how good the car really is. The engineers tell me that the car is faster than last year, but I don't believe that. I want to see it on the track. There the lap times tell me how it is."

"The goal is to be better and more successful than last season. That will be difficult because we were very competitive in 2020, but you are always trying to get better. Our goal is to score more points than last season. We also want a car that is reliable so that Yuki Tsunoda has as much time in the car as possible to learn," the Austrian concludes.
The Power of Dreams!

JordanMugen

Morteza wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 10:01
It has been an awfully long time since a Formula One car has raced with white wheels. Is this the last one?

Anyhow, while I liked the old livery better (it was more distinctive somehow), the livery is certainly very pretty. It's the kind of "simple" liveries that Sauber try to do, but they don't have the design flair of the Red Bull design team -- whereas this is simple and perfectly executed. =D>
Last edited by JordanMugen on 19 Feb 2021, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.

Manoah2u

this new AT livery is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"