2021 FIM MotoGP WC

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
etusch

Re: 2021 FIM MotoGP WC

etusch

lcr Honda bike

sorry for wrong link
Last edited by etusch on 20 Feb 2021, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.

Cuky

Link for Marquez's bike is wrong. So here are few photos:

Tomorrow LCR will show the other livery, Idemitsu branded one for Takaaki Nakagami

NathanOlder

It's just occurred to me that the first race is in the same part of the world, and will also be a night race on the same day as the Opening F1 race in Bahrain. I love watching all racing live! So this will more than likely wreck that idea :x
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Cuky

I planned to switch from F1 TV to MotoGP VideoPass this season, but VideoPass price, which is about double that of F1 TV, is just a bit too steep for my situation at the moment. So I'll probably keep watching F1 live and then avoid every single MotoGP spoiler until I can watch the race a day or two later.

etusch

watching motogp is way better than F1.

NathanOlder

etusch wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 07:27
watching motogp is way better than F1.
And watching Moto3 is way better than motogp.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

Cuky

I agree. But at the present I just can't afford double the price. If it was possible to pay it monthly then I would gladly choose VideoPass over F1 TV.

Anyways, LCR has revealed their Idemitsu liveried bike for Takaaki Nakagami.

Next up: Repsol Honda on Monday

Cuky

Repsol Honda Team

I really hope Espargaro will change his number color because this is almost unreadable.

Next up: Petronas SRT Yamaha Team, March 1st

etusch

especially in race condition it will be hard if he is not back of pack while teammate is far ahead😜

NathanOlder

A lot of time with the bikes I just look for the colour of the number rather than the actual number. So I don't really see a problem with it blending in with the bike. Pol will just be the one that has no number at high speed :lol:
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

etusch

I hope he will be ok with bike. It is not good to see other riders struggle too much with Honda bike.

Cuky

I have to correct my last post. Petronas Yamaha is not the next one to show us their bikes, it's actually Pramac Ducati on 25th.
etusch wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 20:51
I hope he will be ok with bike. It is not good to see other riders struggle too much with Honda bike.
I know that it may sound bad but I actually hope that he'll struggle. If he's ok with the bike from the get go that means that Honda finally addressed that issue and Marc would probably win the title in a record time. I don't mind Marc winning again this year, I just want it to be exciting fight for the title. If I want to watch someone dominate I turn on F1 and Mercedes

NathanOlder

Cuky wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 11:51
I have to correct my last post. Petronas Yamaha is not the next one to show us their bikes, it's actually Pramac Ducati on 25th.
etusch wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 20:51
I know that it may sound bad but I actually hope that he'll struggle. If he's ok with the bike from the get go that means that Honda finally addressed that issue and Marc would probably win the title in a record time. I don't mind Marc winning again this year, I just want it to be exciting fight for the title. If I want to watch someone dominate I turn on F1 and Mercedes
Thats if Marc is fit. He's now missing the Qatar test, so his first time on the bike would be at the first round.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

Wouter

OMG. :cry:

Having initially been put into a coma and onto assisted breathing, Gresini showed signs of improvement in January and was brought out of his coma.

But in recent weeks doctors had to put him back into a coma as he battled pneumonia caused by the virus.

The Gresini team announced on Tuesday morning that the Italian had passed away.

“The news we would have never wanted to give, and that unfortunately we are forced to share with all of you,” the statement read.

“After nearly two months battling against Covid, Fausto Gresini has sadly passed away, few days after turning 60.

“All of Gresini Racing are close to Fausto’s family in support: his wife Nadia and the four children Lorenzo, Luca, Alice and Agnese... as well as everyone who had the chance to get to know him and love him throughout the years.”
The Power of Dreams!