Caption Competition

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Manoah2u

Re: Caption Competition

charisma has nothing to do with the type of glasses somebody wears or the way their hair is cut.

that Binotto is a guy lacking Charisma and the right leadership tools, definately. But that has nothing to do how he looks. That's the most rediculous and ignorant thing i've heared. Respect is not earned by wearing a mullet, hipster glasses or going to the gym. Neither is it achieved by being a tyrant.

Abiteboul is equal bad as a leader, and he doesn't need 'dumb' glasses or 'dumb' hairdue for it if you want to use shortsighted terminology.

do you actually think wearing this:

or this

makes ANY difference, on lewis driving capabilities?
Last edited by Manoah2u on 01 Mar 2021, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Big Tea

Manoah2u wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 22:25
charisma has nothing to do with the type of glasses they wear or the way their hair is cut.

that Binotto is a guy lacking Charisma and the right leadership tools, definately. But that has nothing to do how he looks. That's the most rediculous and ignorant thing i've heared. Respect is not earned by wearing a mullet, hipster glasses or going to the gym. Neither is it achieved by being a tyrant.

Abiteboul is equal bad as a leader, and he doesn't need 'dumb' glasses or 'dumb' hairdue for it if you want to use shortsighted terminology.

So you do not get about much then? Ok, I give up, think what you want, its your right
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Manoah2u

Big Tea wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 23:37
Manoah2u wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 22:25
charisma has nothing to do with the type of glasses they wear or the way their hair is cut.

So you do not get about much then? Ok, I give up, think what you want, its your right
i dont get about much? :lol: sure bud, you just think in boxes, that's your right :roll:
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

Wouter

Nico Hulkenberg is moving to another house. He is celebrating his last evening in his apartment
with a beer from Denmark ...... Suck ma Balls country beer. :lol: It still hurts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Power of Dreams!

Manoah2u

K-Mag is a legend. He definately left his mark :D

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Big Tea

No, I said OMG OMG OMG OMG...
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

wogx

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

Manoah2u

OUCH, i didn't even know Acronis does this #-o #-o #-o #-o
damn, that's some embarrasment there.

wesley123

To be fair Acronis mostly does data security and recovery, not IT infrastructure.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Morteza

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Just_a_fan

Looks like I'm off to follow Haas then... #-o :wink:
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Morteza

Just_a_fan wrote:
08 Mar 2021, 13:46
I got Alpine :D

Wouter

Morteza wrote:
08 Mar 2021, 13:48
Just_a_fan wrote:
08 Mar 2021, 13:46
I got Alpine :D
I got Alpine too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Power of Dreams!

El Scorchio

That's great! I love how it's equally savage to all of the teams.