I think it’s nice we’re getting more of the traditional national racing colours this year (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ng_colours
in case you don’t know what I’m talking about).
We now have:
- Ferrari in Red for Italy (obviously)
- Alfa Romeo somewhat in Red (I wish it was more Red - and I love the shade they use - but I guess Sauber want to remain a bit Swiss)
- Alpine in Blue for France
- Aston in Green for Britain (and a reasonably faithful British racing green - or at least closer than Ferrari is to Rosso Corsa)
- Mercedes obviously still using black rather than silver (or white) but in principle that may go back next year (and they’re doing it for a good reason)
- even Haas - while clearly actually trying to do a Russian flag - are actually not a million miles away from the white with blue stripes of the US
So anyway, not exactly perfect but kinda interesting and nice to see a bit more tradition.