Team Clothing - Black Pants/Trousers

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
TangoWhiskey

Team Clothing - Black Pants/Trousers

Hi all,

This is sort of an unique and niche question but perhaps someone here might know an answer. Obviously many of the F1 teams have their online shops featuring the variety of team gear, but it seems what none of the shops feature are any of the crew pants/trousers worn by the principals, team, etc. Does anyone know what brand these are? I realize most team gear is created specifically for by a clothing sponsor, etc. - so this might be an impossible ask...

I work for a civilian air show/display team in the United States, and we're looking to clean up our uniforms a bit - so I took a nod from the F1 teams. We've gone through hoards of different black crew pants but they all seem to lose their color in the wash fairly quickly. I figured the race teams certainly know what they're doing in this department, especially traveling as much as they do - so perhaps one of you might know?

TW

flynfrog

Re: Team Clothing - Black Pants/Trousers

Not sure about F1 a bunch of the Indy guys wear Dickies

https://www.dickies.com/mens-clothing/mens-pants/

karlar1

Good question. I'm also curious. Does anyone know which sells original clothes? I'm not sure if it's possible to buy it.

Jolle

Like most big companies (remember, the teams have more personnel then just the 80-ish people on track) they probably buy their kit from a uniform wholesaler. Just browse around in your local area, there are usually lots of them.

Zynerji

Red Kap