Hi this is the preview of the new wheels.
The volume of the wheel intersects the ground (only 1mm) in order to avoid small (unwanted) channels.
The deformation is more or less realistic (I used the average downforce of my car, that is less then the three top teams but more than any other car).
The rimms are quite simple but enough for the realism of the simulations.
I have these questions:
1) Which could be a good guess for the brakes diameter?
2) Should the brake ducts/inlets remain the same as 2021?
3) Suspensions points of connection to the car will change, but I am not sure about what to expect from the rules (may I will provide a different "setup" if LDVH needs it)
4) I can model that small wings above the front wheels, does someone has some documentation about them?
5) I can add rims covers, also in this case documentaion would be useful
6) I propose "fatter" and neutral section for the suspensions arms, in order to have the best possibile integration with different cars design of the front wing.