2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
fritticaldi

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Ominous sign when there is a massive exodus . It reminds me when Mercedes was starting up and poaching all the technical staff from McLaren.

etusch

toraabe wrote:
06 May 2021, 13:11
f1rules wrote:
06 May 2021, 11:28
i love their determination

I see no problem in it. There are enough clever people at Mercedes anyway, and honestly. I think Mercedes are welcoming it :)
So Mercedes let them to start at Redbull right away ?

Redbull takes it serious, this is just show us that. And other thing is Honda stuff stays at Honda and Honda engine is a real Honda made by Honda engineers.

PlatinumZealot

So these Mercedes men will soak up all the Honda technology and blend it with what they Learned at HPP. The RedBull engine should be quite formidable in 2025!!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

tangodjango
tangodjango

fritticaldi wrote:
06 May 2021, 14:00
Ominous sign when there is a massive exodus . It reminds me when Mercedes was starting up and poaching all the technical staff from McLaren.
Doubt it's an exodus. Just seems like people who had maybe hit a glass ceiling and decided to move in concert and build their own thing, which maybe didn't get fully realized at HPP. Not everything is about money and Red Bull are an attractive proposition no doubt.
“Hamilton’s talent is perhaps even more than that of Ayrton or Schumacher or Fernando." - Rubens Barrichello

toraabe
toraabe

etusch wrote:
06 May 2021, 14:14
toraabe wrote:
06 May 2021, 13:11
f1rules wrote:
06 May 2021, 11:28
i love their determination

I see no problem in it. There are enough clever people at Mercedes anyway, and honestly. I think Mercedes are welcoming it :)
So Mercedes let them to start at Redbull right away ?

Redbull takes it serious, this is just show us that. And other thing is Honda stuff stays at Honda and Honda engine is a real Honda made by Honda engineers.
Mercedes also have some clever people in Stuttgart

godlameroso

Never mind that. I'm excited for this weekend. Honda still has a few tricks up it's sleeve. I hear drivability and throttle response have been improved.
Saishū kōnā

Wouter

Sound is not so well.

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!

PlatinumZealot

Well said champ! Slightly behind but will soon be in front!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Zynerji

PlatinumZealot wrote:
06 May 2021, 20:50
Says the guy sitting in first place..🙄

ispano6

Zynerji wrote:
06 May 2021, 22:05
Says the guy sitting in first place..🙄
This is the Red Bull team thread isn't it?

Anyways, head down and get to work boys.

Marti_EF3

The reprofiled Turn 10 should play in favour of the RB16B more than the previous layout. It can be crucial if things get tight on Q3

Sieper

PlatinumZealot wrote:
Very nice of you to say this about Max. He indeed is slightly behind and I am glad to hear you say you think he will be in front soon :D

Or you might have mistaken the thread you were in Ofcourse :P

etusch

Sieper wrote:
07 May 2021, 11:17
PlatinumZealot wrote:
Very nice of you to say this about Max. He indeed is slightly behind and I am glad to hear you say you think he will be in front soon :D

Or you might have mistaken the thread you were in Ofcourse :P
well said =D>

Wouter

https://the-race.com/formula-1/inside-r ... superteam/

Merc hires, 600+ applicants – Horner on Red Bull recruitment

Red Bull has had hundreds of responses to job adverts for its Formula 1 engine programme, in addition to an initial recruitment drive attracting multiple Mercedes personnel.

Red Bull Racing team boss and CEO Christian Horner told The Race: “We put a basic advert out a month or so ago, just to cast the net out and see who’s out there. It’s had to date over 600 responses, and pretty much all from people within the industry.
“That’s been incredibly encouraging.”

“We’ve started with the management structure which is very much taking place with some of those significant announcements being made,” said Horner.
“Further will follow in due course, but the team and the shape of the team is really starting to take shape now.
“I’ve been absolutely chuffed with the take-up we’ve had. We’ve got some real talents, these guys probably aren’t familiar names to you but they’re the top of their game from within the industry.
“Further will follow in due course, but the team and the shape of the team is really starting to take shape now.

“I’ve been absolutely chuffed with the take-up we’ve had. We’ve got some real talents, these guys probably aren’t familiar names to you but they’re the top of their game from within the industry.
“Obviously they won’t be bringing IP with them but they’ve all been long-timers that HPP, and they’ve produced the benchmark engine over the years. So that’s fantastic for us.
“When you’re starting from scratch with a clean sheet of paper you want to bring in as much talent as you can.
“We’re looking across a broad spectrum of disciplines, the most important thing for us has been to get that senior level together.

“Of course, then we’ll be developing young talent, just as we do on the chassis side.
“That’s also really exciting, working with universities and developing young talent.
“It’s probably the most exciting engineering business being built in the UK at the moment so of course you can imagine there’s been no shortage of interest.”

A major order has been placed to equip the new facility with several engine test benches which have the capability to test combustion engines as well as electric powertrains.
Single-cylinder test benches have also been ordered to develop the engines around the new so-called e-fuels that will be introduced in F1 at a low level next year (10%) before expected 100% biofuels are produced for the new engine rules in 2025.
AVL’s software capabilities will also help Red Bull link simulation and testing in real time on the test benches, including testing different track profiles.
There are more than 300 AVL employees in Britain and some will help install Red Bull’s new equipment and support the operation of it.

“AVL produce some of the best dynos, rigs and equipment in the world and they were an obvious partner to couple up with,” said Horner.
“They’ve been tremendously helpful in helping to lay out [the new facility], and in accommodating the aggressive build that there is with the facility and obviously the dynos and machines that we need to be housed within it.”
The Power of Dreams!