2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Jaisonas

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Only one thing needs to be said: Well done baku

etusch

Do anyone see any knowledge what caused Perez's immidiate parking when race finished?

patient1223

etusch wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:26
Do anyone see any knowledge what caused Perez's immidiate parking when race finished?
Hydraulic pressure issue

Wouter

=D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Pierre Waché and Sergio.

The Power of Dreams!

Marti_EF3

Pérez holding Hamilton for a long part of the race was awesome! He did a great job, and when Max had enough space, he started to push and left Hamilton behind. Hopefully he will be there like today every race now

ispano6

What's important is that Max is safe and Red Bull leads both championships. Chin up!

Sieper

We’ll do that. The only thing to do!

godlameroso

Honda has already tied it's most winning season in the hybrid turbo era and it's only race 6! Bitter bitter disappointment for Verstappen, that hurt, to have the win snatched from you because of a tire failure you had NOTHING to do with. I feel bad for Stroll as well who was having a very strong race, that Aston Martin is starting to regain it's former glory of last year.

In the end I can only thank lady luck that Verstappen still holds a 4 point lead in the championship. Well done to Checo, now that he's starting to click with the car we can play the team game. Hopefully Bottas comes back, Mercedes will need both drivers now since the constructors is also on the line.

Next race will be much stronger for Mercedes, and most teams will introduce their final season package. Red Bull and Honda have produced a rocketship of a car, and although it's not as kind on its tires as the Mercedes it's still fast enough to win.

The theme of this week has been a disaster averted despite our own folly.
Saishū kōnā

etusch

That would be great a double + 4 Honda powered car in top 10 + opening gap at WDC/WCC. ( In fact I think these kind of words are just unintelligence of human who is talking about future without calculation every possibilities :mrgreen: )
It was good to feel of supporting fastest team at last two race. But most important thing for me to see more competition which ends with winning of H badged cars. I hope they keep staying close and I hope Ferrari and Alpha Tauri also keeps performing well.

TNTHead

With all the disappointment with the blowing tyre on Max' car, I am very pleased to see that Perez was directly behind Max and keeping HAM at bay. This race was his best for RB to date. Hopefully this is not too much track related and he generally can keep Bottas (or even better for the inter team battle also HAM) behind. If Max and Ham would split the wins from now on then with Perez' finishes WCC would be coming toward RB-Honda.

i70q7m7ghw

Diesel wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 01:32
Just another Red Bull PR exercise. They need to maintain the narrative that Verstappen was robbed of pole yet again.
So it looks like the mods moved this post, and now it's getting downvoted for being completely out of context. Thanks mods, top job as always.

lio007

I know this is quite far fetched, but from a WCC point of view it's good for Merc and bad for Red Bull. Do you think Merc is deliberately bad, to get more wind tunnel time, as the new evaluation is on 30. June? Based on WCC-position Merc will get 2.5% and Red Bull lose 2.5%

wowgr8

Perez was so so so so good today, what a start first time round, then so much speed and level headedness under pressure from Hamilton. His bad start second time round leaves a sour taste in the mouth but he got lucky with Hamilton's error, he'd have been my driver of the day if it wasn't for his poor second start. He really needs to step it up in qualifying. The speed is clearly there

RedNEO

godlameroso wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:24
Honda has already tied it's most winning season in the hybrid turbo era and it's only race 6! Bitter bitter disappointment for Verstappen, that hurt, to have the win snatched from you because of a tire failure you had NOTHING to do with. I feel bad for Stroll as well who was having a very strong race, that Aston Martin is starting to regain it's former glory of last year.

In the end I can only thank lady luck that Verstappen still holds a 4 point lead in the championship. Well done to Checo, now that he's starting to click with the car we can play the team game. Hopefully Bottas comes back, Mercedes will need both drivers now since the constructors is also on the line.

Next race will be much stronger for Mercedes, and most teams will introduce their final season package. Red Bull and Honda have produced a rocketship of a car, and although it's not as kind on its tires as the Mercedes it's still fast enough to win.

The theme of this week has been a disaster averted despite our own folly.
All things considered it was a good weekend for Red Bull.. thank gawd for that restart I was worried for you guys. On to the next one 💪

hollus

Wrong thread. Not here please.
Rivals, not enemies.