Formula 1: Drive to Survive (Netflix documentation)

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Billzilla

Re: Formula 1: Drive to Survive (Netflix documentation)

jjn9128 wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 13:55
Now this is how you make a proper F1 documentary :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4pejg43Ug
Ah yes I remember that!
It has one of the most amusing things I've heard in motorsport, when Frank Williams replied to Alan Jones, when Jones commented that the ride in the car (they were testing it with solid suspension, just the tyres effectively being the springs ) and Frank said, "perhaps you could sit on your wallet, Alan?"

jjn9128

Billzilla wrote:
27 Jun 2021, 01:18
jjn9128 wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 13:55
Now this is how you make a proper F1 documentary :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4pejg43Ug
Ah yes I remember that!
It has one of the most amusing things I've heard in motorsport, when Frank Williams replied to Alan Jones, when Jones commented that the ride in the car (they were testing it with solid suspension, just the tyres effectively being the springs ) and Frank said, "perhaps you could sit on your wallet, Alan?"
Different documentary - that's "Gentlemen lift your skirts". Same production company and broadcast programme, I think it's referenced.
#aerogandalf
"There is one big friend. It is downforce. And once you have this it’s a big mate and it’s helping a lot." Robert Kubica

Big Tea

Crofty said his son told him they were doing a series on Mazapin. Its a spin off apparently
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

wogx

Those false narratives directed by Netflix are insane :roll:
Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

johnny comelately

1. Toto says it is not a documentary in this new season re 2022 :wink:
2. As it starts I thought ...rubbish.. and then you/ I cant stop LOL; they know how to hook the public
3. With Binotto's vineyard that would reduce the pain
4. When Magnussen was recalled after Mazepin clearing, the clown that stuck his two bobs worth into Guenther's ear about "he forgot how to put his helmet on" is very telling. That indicates the culture there at that time, a big problem when you are that far down, has that guy gone?
5. The psychologically positive result from the events that happened to Magnussen previously!
6. All the driver's comments on the Mercedes design... and George's response!
7. It should be called the F Series. :wink: