Montoya wins

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Montoya wins

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
MONTOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finally a win in the 2005 season.....hope he starts with his right foot at
Mclaren....now it's partying all night at my place!!!

FACT: Damon Hill was the last driver to win his last race with a team on his final drive fot that team before moving to another team. He won the final race of 1996 in Japan before moving to Arrows for 1997!

Steven
Owner

hmmm I have a better fact :P

Mika Hakkinen wins the last race in 1997 (his first ever) at Jerez to win the championship one year later.
Now wouldn't that be nice to see JP win next year's championship? 8)

Well I could live with Villeneuve or Alonso too, but chances that that will happen are "slighty" smaller than my Juan Pablo hypothesis

McLaurin

Wiil be hard for JP to win I guess because is starting in a new team, at least new for him. I put my bets on Button or Kimi.
David Coulthard is the best !!!!!

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Tomba wrote:hmmm I have a better fact :P

Mika Hakkinen wins the last race in 1997 (his first ever) at Jerez to win the championship one year later.
Now wouldn't that be nice to see JP win next year's championship? 8)

Well I could live with Villeneuve or Alonso too, but chances that that will happen are "slighty" smaller than my Juan Pablo hypothesis
The only thing is that it wasn't Montoyas first win...and he didn't stay with the same team next year!

Steven
Owner

sssssssst you :P
I guess there isn't a big difference but all the other winters, but once again I hope to see McLaren and other teams truely compete with Ferrari
And well, JP would be good for F1, he is popular and has the moves ;)

yea Montoya's moves involve crashing everyone out then continuing on his way. yea he has made some great passes but hes done more bumpin people off the road then great passes

examples are imola(2004) Indiannapolis(2002 and 2003) Spa(2004)....theres more i just can't remember

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Well I agree with SPA 2004....but Imola 2004....after the first chicane who changed his trajectory twice in order to fend off montoya???? Schummy...he first goes to the left and then to the right (I have the onboard footage) besides that on the left hand corner (Tosa) Montoya didn't touch Schummy....actually Schummy pushed Montoya onto the grass in an indirect way...I don't say it's 100% Schummy fault it more Montoya (don't pass on the outside!)! So no wheel banging and no pushing off here!

At SPA also when Monty passed Schummy it was a clean pass....

At Indianapolis 2002 you're probably talking about when Ralf spun into Montoya.....well Monty was on the outside and they didn't touch....ralf spun....he simply lost the rear!

At Indy 2003 I can't find anything also!.....I just went through about 10Gb of onboard video clips!...

- 1994 - Adelaide - Schummy hits the wall....returns to the track and closes the door on Hill!
- 1995 - SPA - Schummy on dry tires Hill on wets....Hill 13 seconds faster....Schummy pushes him off!
- 1996 - nothing to register
- 1997 - Jerez - Villeneuve goes to pass....and schummy closes!..the rest we all know
- 1998 - Argentina - at the start with coulthard
- 1998 - Monaco - schummy bangs wheels with Wurz....with a broken rear wishbone Schummy pits....as a punishment Ferrari fixes it...it took 8 min (race lost) but the embarissed Schummy returns to the race!
- 1998 - Canada - Damon Hill changes trajectory 3 times on the straight, Schummy presents a complaint....nothing is done because the FIA told Schummy if he complained probably he'd get a suspended ban because he did it more often!

and there are much much more!

In Montoyas case I'll consider the Imola 2004 and the São Paulo 2001 incidentes as worthy of your contribuition! But in any case I can get more Schummy incidentes then Montoya ones!

hudsonhawk
hudsonhawk

My Main Man Monstrobolaxa... =D>

Talk about diving head first into the ammunition store. He comes up head first, locks and loads, sprays a series of rounds from his 10gig M-16 and politely asks if you want some more.....

Well done Monstro for you are a guru at "force feeding". I can’t stand these dribbling generalizing clowns.

Now thats what i calling "facting" someone to death \:D/ .

Catchya on the highway

wow look mr stats guy looks it up and how many years has schumacher been in there and how many has juan then compare the precentage of crashes to race wins.
and i was talkin about the 2003 rubens incident

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Well I was also talking about the Jarno Trulli incidente at SPA!

Yup you're right about the Rubens incidente....I didn't have any footage of it and didn't recall it! But you didn't remember the most famous one....Brasil 2001!

Besides that you don't have to be so rude! Cause if you want I can also drop down to your "imbecil level"!

If you try to talk in a civilized why and ask other members probably they'll agree with me that Schummy has had more "wheel banging" incidentes then Juan! If you look at Schummy in his first years he was also like Montoya.....but if you look at incidentes after 1998 you'll see he (Schummy) doesn't have many....and this was only caused by FIA's act of telling Schummy that if he didn't behave he could ge suspended!

Just found out in Canada 1998 Schumy pushed Johny Herbert off the track...! Didn't remember this one! :lol:

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Anonymous wrote:juan then compare the precentage of crashes to race wins
Humm...well if you do look at the stats from Schummys first 4 seasons...you'll be surprised by the number of incidents he was involved in....he actually has similar numbers to Montoyas. Great drivers always have these kinds of incidents!

Michael has 213 races
Montoya has 68 races

Schummy has 3,13 times more races then Montoya....so the incident/race ratio of Schummy should be multiplied by 3,13 in order to compare the values!

Besides that not only hasn't schummy run too much in the middle field (where alot of wheel banging occurs) since 2000!

hudsonhawk
hudsonhawk

I think you will also find that shumi hasnt, of late, (the last few years) been under any pressure, so his true colors have been tucked away.

How old could this no name guest be? I know i am physically older then i may be mentally. :-$ .

No need for the profanity, for if you wish to show us how you really feel use this face :cry: or this one :( because now u must be very :oops: and :x because i can play a :-({|= for you. So next time :-k about what you want to say or :-# .

Hold on......its hit me...... :idea: ....this "no name guest" thinks your gay because you been facting him up the ---. I mean, how were you to know he was a guy,he didnt use a name afterall? Thats why he got so upset !! AND YOU JUST GAVE HIM ANOTHER 3 SERVES !?!?! :D

dumrick
dumrick

Isn't everybody forgetting about Schumacher's attitude at the start of races???? I don't record the GP's and don't have that much memory, but I recall last year (2003) a very stupid push off at Alonso at Silverstone, e.g.