JOSS the BOSS

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Stas
Stas

JOSS the BOSS

I am a hardcore Jos Verstappen fan. Does anyone have news about him??? It seems that every team in f1 wants young drivers. well f... them
Jos was one the greatest Belgian rcers ever lived. In 1994 he was taemmate to Shumacher at Benneton. He finished third 2 times. and i guess he wasnt lucky enough. His car brokedown like 3 times, he had a teribble fire at Germany,his wanted him out. Or his team just --- him -its what i say. If went back as Shumacher teammate again he would kill him. Jos got that Belgian atiitide.

Steven
Owner

well I'm from Belgium and I can say he's not a Belgian. He is a dutchman living in Belgium. He is also married to a belgian woman.

However, Jos beating Schumacher would be hard to believe for me. I believe Montoya, Villeneuve or Alonso could do so, but not Jos.

Anyway, if he is ending somewhere in F1 it will be Minardi, and there he'll be terribly slow :D . But I wouldn't mind too much, since his manager is actually looking for a drive in CART or IRL (don't know anymore).

Good luck Jos ;)

Jos beating Michael? That's like Minardi lapping Ferrari. Twice. On the same circuit.

- West

(PS he was never that good and he isn't Belgian as Tomba stated)

Stas
Stas

Yes he is not Belgian, I forgot about that. And minardi could lap Ferrari twice if Colin Chapman worked there. :P :P

McLaurin

Why dont we make minardi a posible worldchampionship team :P :P
David Coulthard is the best !!!!!