Quick Nick - Quicker Nick

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
j4kwan
j4kwan

Quick Nick - Quicker Nick

Finally!
Totally underrated Nick H has finally landed a seat where he can finally show his speed...and get back at McLaren for dumping him after his testing role...and when they chose Kimi instead...

It would have been dissapointing to see the 2003 season again if they had chosen the Webber/Pizzonia team up.

Scuderia_Russ

From what i remember Kimi outdid Heidfeld somewhat at Sauber in '01 but i agree that a decent drive is overdue.Pizzonia gets a bad rap and it's a shame.He does a pro job testing and he is a top bloke (met him at Goodwood Festival of Speed) Had time for a chat and a few pics. It looks like he could be just another driver consigned to testing duties for the rest of his F1 career. (Gene, Badoer etc.) He could probably score wins in Champ Car...like i believe Justin Wilson will be doing this year.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

Kimi had more retirement, qualified further back the grid, and end up having less point than Nick in 2001....albeit it was his first season....