Is this legal for Fsketch?

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
AlpineF1

Is this legal for Fsketch?

http://formula1techandart.files.wordpre ... ter-1a.jpg

is the triple deck diffuser legal for Fsketch :oops: i cant find any regulations that ban it
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

MIKEY_!

Re: is this legal for Fsketch

PM jordangp or Tozza Mazza about it, they had a double deck solution similar to Mercedes earlier in the year, I'm not sure if they removed it or not. Either way, it can't be as big as the one you posted, it must be in the unregulated center section of the car and the starter motor hole can be the only hole into the diffuser.

jordangp

Re: Is this legal for Fsketch?

There are so many illegalites with the image, that right now this moment I don't have time to tell you them all. 95-99% of the time, if its not already on a car, it will either be illegal or not beneficial.

AlpineF1

Re: Is this legal for Fsketch?

thanks!!

it would be interesting as a technical exercise for the team on high downforce tracks to have a diffuser ( a legal design ) like this one in monaco or in wet conditions like silverstone right now!!
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook