future champs..... ??? vs ??? vs ???

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
abisec
abisec

future champs..... ??? vs ??? vs ???

we have seen that post '04 formula1 is starting a new era......we got young talents and there is the emergence of toyota,renault and new found spirit at maclaren.....so ithink in the next five years its definitely doin to be a three way battle.....my call would be.....

kimi vs alonso vs nick/massa(if he gets the ferrairi seat)

whaddaya think mates...... :?:
"A RACECAR IS A VEHICLE THAT HAS NOTHING ON IT THAT IS NOT REQUIRED BY THE RULES OR THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT GO FASTER"

jaslfc
jaslfc

i think definately kimi and alonso.. but we must not forget about montoya, button,... massa?? maybe ... i think heidfeld is a good driver but dont know if he can...coz he may be leaving williams at the end of the season and i dont know if he will get a competitive seat

johny

this season alonso and kimi are setting the pace, they have competitive cars and they use them at 100%, it's a pity kimi's bad luck, but in the future they'll had a lot of vs. Massa can do big things but i find him a little impulsive, just pushing to the limit at all cost and doing nothing in car improvement. And button, i don't like his style too much, he just follow the racing line, he had no punch, remember imola shumy passed he so easy. If he get a competitive car like Williams he should do great things, remember 2004 season.Nick is doing a very impresive season, and webber let's see if he gives what is spected to do. imo we have good drivers for the future most of i've named could win the champ but they must be in the right moment in the right team

Spencifer_Murphy

Alonso and Kimi are definately the two top dogs for the future of the sport. Although as Montoya settles at Mclaren he'll really be challenging them, Nick Heidfeld is showing some real pace now...but can he do it as consistantly as Fernando & Kimi? What about Button? A decent car and he could be the next English Champ. Massa...I doubt, fast as he is, he's still just too eratic. We can't forget Webber either.

Looking further, what about Klien & Luzzi, both have shown impressive pace, and I think Luzzi drove outstandingly well at Nurburgring when holding off more experienced drivers like Montoya.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Spencifer_Murphy

Sorry....just thought....what about Anthony Davidson...given a good enough car he might well b the next big British Driver.

abisec
abisec

hey you brits.i think you gatta get the load that mr.button is just your average "professional"....i dont know how his name manages to get into the "top driver" theads......he is just too average..!

and nick was definetly the better driver up against kimi at sauber.....remember how mclaren shocked us picking him over nick..

if you brits are goin with button.......me is goin with NARAIN KARTHIKEYAN :lol:
"A RACECAR IS A VEHICLE THAT HAS NOTHING ON IT THAT IS NOT REQUIRED BY THE RULES OR THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT GO FASTER"

Spencifer_Murphy

lol but that said Karthikeyan is a really good driver...unfortunatly he is driving a tank (which explains why Monterio is out-performing him recently...TM is used to driving tanks in the US!!! :lol: ) and his team don't support him...Narain was recently quoted as saing "Kolles doesn't talk to me much any more, which is a good thing" LOL!

Add to that the limited testing time drivers have at a GP weekend nowadays because of the new regulations its no wonder he doesn't show his true potential.

I'm not saying he's a superstar...just that he's much better than he can show us given his current predicament.

P.S I'm not biased just cause I'm british but also half indian!!! :lol:

mates now things are definetily looking to my first post

KIMI vs FERNANDO vs MASSA

NOW THAT BMW IS WITH SAUBER FOR NEXT SEASON.......

jaslfc
jaslfc

sorry dude... for bmw sauber to be racing at the front u gotta give them at least 2-3 years.. money alone cant change the team.. look at toyota and BAR..(massa also may not be there next year)

Spencifer_Murphy

I honestly cant see BMW ever doing as well as Williams did in 2003 (well from Monaco onwards at least)

Cágate Lorito
Cágate Lorito

I think KimmiVsAlonsoVsDelaRosa will be the future for the next season. In my opinion, if Pedro takes a good seat, the battle will be amazing.

Lafora

Spencifer_Murphy wrote: Looking further, what about Klien & Luzzi, both have shown impressive pace, and I think Luzzi drove outstandingly well at Nurburgring when holding off more experienced drivers like Montoya.
If you want to look further, you should be excited about the time when / if Premat, Kovalainen, Rosberg and Hamilton all big it to the big show and are racing with Alonso and Kimi :lol: